Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] A Conservative with a Gun-Abuse

artich0ke

1. Abuser name: [HG] A Conservative with a Gun

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18076477

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7ish pst

5. PROOF: proof of abuse-http://www.mediafire.com/?iwnm3xnwgdt

proof of asking-http://www.mediafire.com/?jkdyjnyegzi

proof of steam I.D.-http://www.mediafire.com/?mdmnzlniz5q

6. Please tell us your side of the story: He spammed in admin chat "Hamarox whats your forum name", I ignored him because I didnt know why he wanted it, he kicked me & when I was kicked it said "I dont care who you are asnwer when asked" I came back & I said "you just lost your admin" He then asked me what my forum name was again & then I got slayed by a different admin.

artich0ke why is your i.p address the same as cookiez?

either way an admin was asking you a question and you ignored it, if you were wearing our tag when your obviously not in HG (or are you cookiez?) then how is this abuse when you were just ignoring him?

not me

from the other post ive never gotten admin on suref nor have i even bought admin on any servers >.>

hm...there isn't really a way to fool the ip tracker. Either you have an obnoxious friend on your internet, you're lying, or there is a man living in your closet.

Cookiez disconnected while hamarox was in the server showing that hamarox and cookiez are either:

A.) Two different people

B.) Two different computers and steam IDs.

It doesn't show anywhere that hamarox was connecting after Cookies left.

Just to answer your question weeman.

Edited by Kinta

Cookiez disconnected while hamarox was in the server showing that hamarox and cookiez are either:

A.) Two different people

B.) Two different computers and steam IDs.

It doesn't show anywhere that hamarox was connecting after Cookies left.

Indeed...we've come to that conclusion as well.

Hamaerox is from Florida. Though he used an IP in Michigan (proxy?) for a post.

Cookiez is from Las Vegas. THe artich0ke account is from Vegas. Same IP. So Cookiez posted an abuse thread on me under a different account (maybe she didn't want to come out publically). And then she won't own up to it. That's what I see here. So Cookiez was on (I didn't realize that) and perhaps knew Hamaerox and felt as though I needed to be reported.

But why did cookiez type as though she was Hamaerox in this abuse thread?

So the question is, what happens now.

Kitkat..... The user "artichoke" explained his side of the story saying this:

He spammed in admin chat "Hamarox whats your forum name"

Therefore, that would make artichoke, the person posting the abuse thread claiming to have been kicked/slayed, also known as hamarox. This would mean that if Cookies is artichoke, cookies is also hamarox.

As far as what was determined to be what etc. I'm not involved. I was simply replying to weeman's post saying that the screenshot didn't prove that cookie and hamarox were on at the same time. The screenshot DOES show that they were on at the same time.

Thanks.

Edited by Kinta

Kitkat..... The user "artichoke" explained his side of the story saying this:

He spammed in admin chat "Hamarox whats your forum name"

Therefore, that would make artichoke, the person posting the abuse thread claiming to have been kicked/slayed, also known as hamarox. This would mean that if Cookies is artichoke, cookies is also hamarox.

As far as what was determined to be what etc. I'm not involved. I was simply replying to weeman's post saying that the screenshot didn't prove that cookie and hamarox were on at the same time. The screenshot DOES show that they were on at the same time.

Thanks.

I again point you to my post three up. That explains the situation.

Lol, this whole threads gone to be about me XD

But annywayss this is an abuse report thread in the abuse report section

So I think that if anyone has a problem with me they should make another thread somewhere else

Or confront me. On steam about it

This is all I have to say about this

Kthx.

Edited by Cookiez

I again point you to my post three up. That explains the situation.

I again point you to my last post I made. Since it was in response to kitkat's reply and starts by directing my reply to kitkat, it makes perfect sense.

I will also say again though you explained the situation I did not need to know what the situation was and have never confirmed nor denied whether or not what you said is true. I'd also like to point out the part where I said I wasn't involved and was merely replying to weemans post. Though your attempt to explain the situation and quote my responses as if they were directed to the situation at hand were great they are unnecessary.

Guest Hamaerox

ummm idk who artichoke is but he is telling my story and its not him..... he wasnt banned or have/had admin on the surf server i did so any reprocusions or rewards that happen to this should happen to me....