Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Automatic Events

You know those events that some Admin and Mods will do to change the gameplay or even change the map eaither by votes or sometimes they just do it. And the events are really fun to play and really challanging as well. But people on the server keep annoying the hell out of Admins as well as the Moderators. So what if there was an automatic system that is put into play. How the system would work is if the players eaither hit a player limit, some spends thier points, survived a certain amount of maps, or a vote system (Which is in play but it will pop up automaticly). This will likely stop the people from annoying the Admins and the Mods, and will make the game more fun to play. I am not certain if this will be put in effect or the idea to be consider, but i just thought about and wanted to share it. So I hope that this idea does come to consideration or eaither put into effect. Anyways, that is all that I have to say. See ya!

I like the idea for events, but it wouldn't really make sense for a map change since we have a votelist at the end of each map for players to choose the next map. We also used to randomize a map after every couple of maps and that didn't work out so well.

But it would be neat to implement it for events from time to time :)

• Like 7