Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Request

Yes I think I got ban again on the 20th of April or 21. Anyways I just got unblacklisted that same day. It was on accident shooting 2 people. The guy didn't follow orders so I was going to kill him, he was moving back and forth from the guy that was following orders and when the guy that was following orders moved an inch to get away from the guy that wasn't following orders. I killed them both on accident. I slated myself and everything. I didn't know you get t- listed if u shot stack. Because it's my first time getting on since along time. And I told peace it's cool no problem if I got t listed cause I never knew that but the ban wasn't neccasary if I didn't knew how rules changed on ct side of jailbreak. I haven't caused no drama nothing I just want an unban to continue playing. Idc about the past just want the present.

• Like 1

I kept a promise to suicide I'll behave, no drama no anything bad... and I'm still keeping this promise but this ban was really unneccasary when I didn't know that the rule was changed. I slayed myself and everything and didn't complain why I was t listed cause peace told me that the rule change so sorry. No more warnings u get automatically t listed.

Edited by Lil Boat