Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Glitch And Map Balancing Stuff Suggestion

Destroy

Name of map : zs_obj_rampage idk what the version is

What do you think needs re-balancing : the map is deemed too hard and almost unbeatable. people have beat it on other versions but too many kleiners die. maybe like the spawn time on zombies is increased so it would give us a more fighting chance. because the zombies spawn way too damn fast and overwelm our defences even with the grenade launcher

Pictures (if needed) : N/A

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone):6:17 pm pacific standard time

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: so i got a bonus crate and i got an extra 125 hp and i bought the grenade launcher. after the cade broke, my suicide bomb was going off. but while it was going off i died. it didnt explode though. its like i died midway through the jihad scream

3. Any first hand experience, this is required (preferably demos, video recording, screenshots, etc...): sorry no screenshots or recording it was so sudden

OH this is just another thing i dont understand. so while your the last human as the boss whatsoever... how come the fast zombies cant damage you? Rather damage me, when they get close like 2 inches away they die instantly. its like a forcefield. idk if that was on purpose or whatever but its kind of dumb when a specific kind of zombie cant hurt you.