Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Johnmau Unban

FreeTheJohn

Hello staff and members of hellsgamers, My Name is Johnmau and im here to get an unban (if possible) from all servers and forums. Its been a long time since ive came on here and i understand the last time i said i changed but trust me on this one, ive changed completely and i jus miss the gaming community etc etc. I understand the rules of how i should behave and how to act in this community and ive learned my lesson. I just miss everybody and ive made some close friends on here so i would like to reconnect again. My steam ID (if needed) STEAM_0:0:83199837.

sincerely, Johnmau

• Like 6

How can we trust you? You were banned for impersonation and then continued to do so after the ban. Lets also not forget your big giant fuck you post to all of hg leadership. how can we trust you after all this?

I understand what i did and it was completely childish and not something i would ever do again, The hate post was a very big mistake and a childish act of me to do and I promise it wont happen again. I dont exactly know how to prove my trust to the HG leadership except like behaving right in games and not doing jokes to impress everybody because when I did those things i was just looking for attention i guess you can say but now i learned that i cant be joking like that. I will just promise you and i know its not enough to act right

I just miss everybody and ive made some close friends on here so i would like to reconnect again.

I mean, If i missed a community, I certainly would not promote a banned community on their steam page. What are the actual steps you have taken to change?

• Like 1

I mean, If i missed a community, I certainly would not promote a banned community on their steam page. What are the actual steps you have taken to change?

I didnt take no steps other than apologize and realizing what i did and claimed responsibility for my actions.