Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adding Back In Fun Maps

Maps were removed from the rotation when ATB was DVL, these maps should be added back to the rotation for their notability and novel playstyle

The following maps should be added back in my honest opinion. If there was any bugs that were affiliated with these maps that I don't know of please inform me.

zs_obj_gauntlet_v3 - Fun map that has it's own idea, no idea why it was removed.

zs_obj_crestofwaves - Fixed? If there is a fixed version it should be added back.

zs_obj_blue_velvet_v3 - "Shitmap" that people couldn't defend properly. Should be added back because it was a fun map.

zs_obj_827_to_phoenix_v10 Good map, humans are forced to work together at the end of the game and adds a different aspect to obj maps. Not sure why it was removed.

zs_obj_lambdacorev16 Honestly have zero fucking idea why it was removed. The tram lagging a bit could be a part of the reason of it's removal.

zs_subversive_part4 - From aerospace engineers to vent cades this map has it all. The trolling with the button pressing can be easily fixed and is avoidable when building the plane.

zs_gravity_v2 - Good idea for a map, caused minimal server lag. Not sure why it was removed in the first place.

zs_junkyard - Easy skycade easy life, the only reason I think this map was removed is due to people unnailing the skycade and trolling but that rarely happens.

zs_krusty_krab_v4 - The king of skycading, you can build up the chum bucket or cade in the krusty krab. No idea why this map was removed.

zs_headcrab_canyon_v2 - Lags the server? The map brought a new idea to the server and should be added to the rotation as well as an event map.

zs_obj_mental_hospital_v6 - Requires teamwork for the humans to even get close to winning, one of the best obj maps to date. No idea why it was removed

• Like 2

zs_obj_gauntlet_v3 - Fun map that has it's own idea, no idea why it was removed.

This obj can be fun from time to time but is quite bad in my opinion.

zs_obj_crestofwaves - Fixed? If there is a fixed version it should be added back.

This map is on roation.

zs_obj_blue_velvet_v3 - "Shitmap" that people couldn't defend properly. Should be added back because it was a fun map.

This map is exploitable.

zs_obj_827_to_phoenix_v10 Good map, humans are forced to work together at the end of the game and adds a different aspect to obj maps. Not sure why it was removed.

This map is also exploitable.

zs_obj_mental_hospital_v6 - Requires teamwork for the humans to even get close to winning, one of the best obj maps to date. No idea why it was removed

This is a very fun map but you can easily delay on it if no mods are on. As for the other maps its mostly a bad design.

• Like 1

Maps were removed from the rotation when ATB was DVL, these maps should be added back to the rotation for their notability and novel playstyle

The following maps should be added back in my honest opinion. If there was any bugs that were affiliated with these maps that I don't know of please inform me.

zs_obj_lambdacorev16 Honestly have zero fucking idea why it was removed. The tram lagging a bit could be a part of the reason of it's removal.

zs_subversive_part4 - From aerospace engineers to vent cades this map has it all. The trolling with the button pressing can be easily fixed and is avoidable when building the plane.

zs_gravity_v2 - Good idea for a map, caused minimal server lag. Not sure why it was removed in the first place.

zs_junkyard - Easy skycade easy life, the only reason I think this map was removed is due to people unnailing the skycade and trolling but that rarely happens.

zs_krusty_krab_v4 - The king of skycading, you can build up the chum bucket or cade in the krusty krab. No idea why this map was removed.

zs_headcrab_canyon_v2 - Lags the server? The map brought a new idea to the server and should be added to the rotation as well as an event map.

zs_obj_crestofwaves - Fixed version (v2) on the server

zs_obj_827_to_phoenix_v10 - Maybe

zs_obj_mental_hospital_v6 - Maybe

zs_obj_lambdacorev16 - Maybe

zs_obj_blue_velvet_v3 - No

zs_subversive_part4 - Just removed

zs_krusty_krab_v4 - Krusty krab large has been added for now

zs_headcrab_canyon_v2 - No

zs_obj_gauntlet_v3 - No

zs_gravity_v2 - No

zs_junkyard - No

I'm looking to get some new objective maps added to the server.

• Like 4

zs_obj_crestofwaves - Fixed version (v2) on the server

zs_obj_827_to_phoenix_v10 - Maybe

zs_obj_mental_hospital_v6 - Maybe

zs_obj_lambdacorev16 - Maybe

zs_obj_blue_velvet_v3 - No

zs_subversive_part4 - Just removed

zs_krusty_krab_v4 - Krusty krab large has been added for now

zs_headcrab_canyon_v2 - No

zs_obj_gauntlet_v3 - No

zs_gravity_v2 - No

zs_junkyard - No

I'm looking to get some new objective maps added to the server.

junkyard > skycade 24/7 no real cade at all

headcrab canyon you can add back if people weren't stupid when they're defending/running around