Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban

Septimus Heap

I was re-banned right after being un-banned a little while ago. I have taken a little time to think about it and have been asking around to see if anyone has any idea for a reason, no one does. So here is my second un-ban request.

I was banned without being told a reason or given proof(second time this has happened), and this time I truly didn't even know the reason. Difference is this time I was IP-Banned as well. Don't know what I could have done to deserve that seeing as I have never caused a problem on the forums.

Not only was I banned without a reason and proof, I was banned without the respect of a sincere response. Instead all I got was a meme.

Whatever I was banned for: sorry? However, I literally can't imagine what I could have been banned for.

I'd give you a ban link, but I can't due to the fact that I literally can't even access my own ban page without using a proxy.

Take my Steam-ID instead.

0:37696082

- Miles

• Like 1