Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

2 Questions And A Comment

Destroy

1:So i would like to ask you guys why does everyone hate the bonemesh so much?

To me it seems fine-ish

2:Since the bandolier has been nerfed what else will be nerfed later on? Maybe gluon possibly again.

Leave your answers down below and what you think what would happen.

Also i think the servers has been down the entire night and i want to say RIP population of 60+ people in the server and now they leave to some other server or just forced to go to sleep until staff gets on to reset it. Its basically a staffs worst nightmare, the server crashes at like 2 in the morning with like 60+pop and it just dies instantly.

2:Since the bandolier has been nerfed what else will be nerfed later on? Maybe gluon possibly again.

Leave your answers down below and what you think what would happen.

https://pastebin.com/t1eaZEtj

I'm not afraid to say most of these ideas come from me and it was the update from yesterday, I was ready to make a thread with a poll about it but i know It is a sensitive subject, so i was going to take a massive "not agree" all peoples want is "points points poiiiiiinnts many points" because lot of ppls from HGZS are pointwhore and they are not CONSCIOUS that affect the gameplay and make no challenge into the server, almost 4 years i play on hgzs and I knew the great era where you needed like 6 months for make only 15'000 points of profit currently only 20 days needed for make that profit. Lot of people sell his points for a game or money while it's illegal HGZS its just an business currently

I have more idea for nerf points winning but let's make delicate choices established during the year and not all at once or pointwhore will be not happy

Also for the bonemesh my opinion is what you do against 5, 6 bonemesh spamm balls, nothing you die

Edited by Trazix

Bonemesh balls can get annoying but people dont push put to kill them.

Profiting was becoming too easy so we nerfed it also.

In regards to the server crash, if none of the gmod staff are on, ask another division staff or higher from another division, but dont spam message them please.

• Like 2