Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban

KaPOW(fitz)

okay, so i've tried everything i could with one person, but obviously that wont work. i got banned a few months ago for being racist, and i took a few months off to calm down, i came back to say sorry and foxhound put words in my mouth, then called me immature and wouldn't get another admin on because that's all foxhound does, taking things into his own hands. here is the link https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=221901-fitzboom

Fitz, it's been a little over 4 months since your ban. Now i don't know you or how you act generally so i wouldn't know if you have actually changed since then.

In your ban you say that you have learned your lesson, learnt that getting mad over simple things is dumb and that you'll regret it so hopefully this will make you change your mind if you want to continue playing HG servers.

I will unban you on one condition, you do NOT cause any more problems in-game or get into any form of trouble with admins. If you have a problem with admin abuse, bring it straight to the forums. Anymore trouble and you will be banned without the ability to appeal.

Do you agree to these terms?