Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Butchers_Den Beta 1

Hi I wanted to get this tested. This is not the final version of the map by any means, it can be removed after one playthrough.

I have a few ideas as to what will happen in this test, but I need to have proof of what goes on. Plus I need to see how many rounds the players can get to with the map the way it is. It's definitely zombie-sided at this time.

Some of the map's intended features have been disabled in this beta, I've also switched the skybox texture to a default hl2 one for a faster download.

The map is less than 29MB.

@Ryze if we could collaborate on a time so we can both analyze it together, that'd be great!

http://www.mediafire...s4/zs_bd_b1.rar

AO97dV.jpg

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat

Yeah sure but I won't put an untested map or one that will be changed after one playthrough on the live server, we can test it out on debug if you would like. Others are free to join for the testing if they wish too. Add me on steam btw it'll be easier to determine a time. I'm looking to update the rotation this week so you have an idea. I'll maybe add the new maps which require testing (not many) and we could test them along with or after your map (if others want to).

• Like 1