Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Harle

My experience for the CS:GO Extravaganza wasn't as perfect as I thought it would be,

There were many ups and downs and times where I had no answer to some of the problems.

I was on a 2 hour sleep schedule on the first day and 4 hours the following day.

I, as a Host and player wished that things could've gone a lot smoother and better.

With all of that being said, on the positive side I met many new friends from different communities.

I would go on and on about everything but i'm probably not going to just to save myself some time.

I do have to say though, the amount of credit and recognition I got from this event was comparable to the amount of problems I had.

I personally do want to apologize towards the event team I worked with for being hard on them at times and to HellsGamers for what happened on day two.

I've already explained it to the higher-ups and hopefully everything gets sorted out.

I do have to give a huge and massive shoutout to the team I worked with for this event...

Ongames - The camera and streamer for the entirety of the event, I had a blast and hopefully you did too.

It's pretty weird what we started from just a late night random conversation that we had back in February regarding a cross-community event.

Huejay - He taught me that sometimes you just gotta put your dick on the ground and be firm with your own decisions.

I appreciate all the support that was given and stuff.

Thomasjosif - The person who made all of this possible pretty much, he made sure everything went smoothly on server side.

He was patient and taught me how to set everything up and for that I say thank you on behalf of everyone.

Blue - The ahjussi who literally babysitted me throughout the entire event since it was being planned

Poop - You might be confused as to what you did and tbh I don't really know either. I do know that you tried to make this event as fun and entertaining as possible for everyone so :)

Some honorable mentions

Homer - Thank you for the support on the event, it was great working with you and your company.

Silly and Queen Selery - I appreciate all the GFX work done for the event!

Kudo - The way you shoutcast shows how much effort and care you put into your work, you definitely set the standards

Duphin - Coming in to save the event when everyone ditched xd

The Asian, Flipp3d, Headline (ColosseumGaming) - You guys saved the event for the last 2 matches on day 2, we loved the shoutcasting and we hope to see you guys participate in more cross-community events

Sil3nt and aPness (Tangoworldwide) - Two individuals who helped me look at things from a different perspective, we intended for this event to be fun but at the same time it had to be strict and professional to a certain extent

Cuze and Vassacio (Tangoworldwide) - The inside knowledge when you guys were casting were amazing and congratz on winning the giveaways!

Gonco (SeriousGmod) - ty for casting

Peacemaker - Thank you for shoutcasting and looking out for me, we hope everything works well with GCC

Gianna - Yes

Gigi, Dode, Rangii, Sig, Xaioa (Twitch Mods) - You guys were awesome at hyping people up and spreading the memes in twitch chat

Sharpoo - giving me gr8 advice

Kevin - t'was fun while it lasted, i'm gonna miss you

If I missed someone out, sucks to be you.

We hope to see you guys at the next event and we're definitely doing all we can to make it better each time.

f4222db437172d692f3d6633c34792e3.png

Edited by Harle
  • Like 14

What about the 10 man we put together last minute to test the server. We helped too. ;(

Edited by ßert

Gigi, Dode, Rangii, Sig, Xaioa (Twitch Mods) - You guys were awesome at hyping people up and spreading the memes in twitch chat

f4222db437172d692f3d6633c34792e3.png

Theres something wrong with this ongames. I cant quite put my finger on it. I think it has something to do with a sword next to my name when I type in your twitch chat.

Edited by Eric