Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Requesting Unban For Steam:0:0:11103266

nextstone

So I was playing on your #1 CS:S dust2 server last night after not playing CS:S for a long time. I had some great times there. Lots of laughs. Even an admin (his name was HG | Dragonslayer or something) went on and he was a really cool, chill dude. Eventually me and these two other people named TBlade and dane were joking around and having fun and we were joking around about hacking and stuff. So i changed my name to "uberhacks.ru // killercheats.cz" as a joke to make it seem like i was one of those stereotypical Russian hackers by putting things like ".ru" and ".cz" at the end. Then I started making keybinds using fake hacking website names i made up saying stuff like "<hacks, fake website name, etc> ACTIVATED ~ download FREE hacks - <other fake website>" as a joke.

I was banned because apparently i was "advertising" hacks and spamming the messages

I found out that "enhancedaim.com" is the name of an actual hack website. i did not realize this, and it was my mistake. If I happened to write another actual hacking website in one of the things i said, it was completely unintentional and I am very sorry for "advertising" hacks without realizing it.

The only reason I was spamming the messages was 1) to test the binds to make sure they work and 2) using them in the context of the jokes I was making while i was using voice chat to joke around and fuck around with the people i was talking to. I didn't mean to purposely spam them over and over, I just kinda did it on accident without realizing it.

I don't play CS:S that much, but this server is a really chill server and its really fun to play on and I made some friends doing it. I would very much like to be unbanned and I won't use those binds or spam them anymore. If you think I have forgotten to bring up anything as to why i should be unbanned, please tell me and I will respond to you the best i can. thanks.

EDIT: you can check the other fake websites i used in my binds. None of them actually exist except for "enhancedaim.com" which I already stated before. And enhancedaim.com is a dead website anyways.

Edited by nextstone

Even an admin (his name was HG | Dragonslayer or something) went on and he was a really cool, chill dude.

He was there before this advertising incident happened.

See the thing is even though the 2 sites in your name were fake and you were just trying to fake it all for a joke stuff like this can fool others who aren't going to take the time to actually check the sites. This in turn makes them believe that there is a legit hacker in the server and they just want to leave and play somewhere to get away from the hacks. There goes our server population over a silly joke...

I found out that "enhancedaim.com" is the name of an actual hack website. i did not realize this, and it was my mistake. If I happened to write another actual hacking website in one of the things i said, it was completely unintentional and I am very sorry for "advertising" hacks without realizing it.

This is the worst part for you, even though that specific hack provider is shut down it provides a list of 10 other hacking websites that are currently still in operation. Thats a pretty big problem there....

I'm willing to change this ban to just a temp ban since this is your first ban with us but it isn't going to be a short one. So if we unbanned you will we have any more problems like this in the future?