Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need an official answer

So , im not a huge fan of scat sprays...

Can someone please tell me so i dont use my power wrong what to do about scat sprays if anything.

I warned someone yesterday about his, told him to change it and come back in. He didnt and kept spraying so i kicked him, he was on today and using the same spray so i used the ban for 1 hr option.

My arguement is if we let scat sprays happen imagine 50 people with nasty poop sprays in JB.

Thanks,

Hippie

edit* admin rules about sprays is a little hazy. but it does say "We have to keep this server running smoothly, and we want the public to enjoy

their time on our servers."

Edited by Never trust a hippie

i keep telling Riddler his spray is gross and offensive but... i dunno.

I dont wanna ban one guy for ignoring my request for him to use a different spray and let another guy keep using his gross nasty spray. But i dont wanna take admin action or ask him to officially stop until i know i can.

Its offensive to me, Lamigra, and a whole lot of others, so as an admin im not going to allow them unless im told otherwise.

As long as it's not racist, I don't see what the big deal is. You don't have to look at his spray if you don't want to. It's like saying, "Oh look! Pooz on internetz! They should be permabanned from the world wide web because they hosted that on an image site." It's just ridiculous.

so, if i have a CP spray, ... it is not racist.. so.. i can have it.. and you dont have to look at it if you dont want to.. ... man.. It is of bad taste that kind of spray, we may not be from bel air, but we want some respect and class on our servers...