Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question Regarding Photoshop

Chaotic_

So lately ( around 4 months now ) I've been working on scenes using Garry's Mod. All of them look good on paper, however, I would like to add a few effects and all that sweet juice inside of the scene itself. I've been recommended by many people - including the some of the GFX team - to use Adobe Photoshop as my way of doing the effects.

Cutting to the chase is there an alternative to Adobe Photoshop that is both user-friendly and highly effective? I don't mind it being a pay-to-use application, however, the only limitation is it being a monthly/annual pay to use it ( Due to me not feeling like paying per month ).

If, however, you manage to find an alternative for that matter that gets the job done then I'd highly appreciate it from a humble person like yourself.

Thanks .

Edited by Imperial Knight
11. No discussion of illegal activity or warez (https://hellsgamers.com/forum-16/announcement-3-basic-rules-for-our-forums/)

Sadly out of the various programs I've tried/used, I haven't found anything that comes close to what Photoshop can do, at least for my needs. It just offers so much and makes things simpler to do compared to other editing software. Paint.NET (my previous editing software) just couldn't cut it.

• Like 3

yyyyy

oh wait a platinum member...

nvm

ahaha just messin

Ahahaha :D

also either way, pay or not there really isnt many other photoshop alternatives that dont cost much more. \

I guess if you hunt down all the non-virus addons one of the older versions of gimp can work OK but it isnt the same at all.