Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Player In Zombie Survival

Harle

There's no best player. Everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages. The best player has the least disadvantages and I'd say ceiling fan.

Best Cader: Depends on situation

Best Solo Player: Depends on situation

Best Leader: Depends on situation and map knowledge

Best player overall: Ceiling fan

He makes the least mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Unpopular opinion but I think the best player killing and making hella points is Ceiling Fan

Dylan is the best cader no doubt

and Echi is a smart player and I like his/her style of playing this game honestly

but my personal favorite well always be Moo for sure, for some reason I like him more because he has a decent experience and sticks to "healing and repairing" more often and is a good medic and probably the best out there and thats why i like em, maybe also because my play style is similar to his i dunno.. :)

Edited by thespear

Best player currently is ceiling, dude just tears up and I don’t understand how he goes off to the level he does almost every game. Weather you love him or hate him(and many people hate him), it’s undeniable how much a game can change with him being online. Close ones are moo, QuiQue, and Fume.

I’d still say the goat is Matt Marche. In a different era of zs he innovated the game with some of his cades, brought pointwhoring to new limits(he got caught using alts to get double worth, that’s next level hardcore), and broke down Vertigo/objectives in general to a science. Just go read his old posts/perma ban report, he broke the game down piece by piece. When Matt was on, you knew you everything was gonna be ok. Absolute legend.

Current best cader is tricky. I’d go with Banshee when he wants to cade, but really we have a lot of pretty good caders playing right now. As of the past month I find myself, corgi, and techmo doing a lot of the cading.

Goat cader is easy. Dylan, as toxic as he could be, was an absolute game changer with a hammer. He taught me basically everything I know with cading. The balance between too simple and too complex, the importance of every props placement as to be able to fit forcefields and repair props towards the front, weighing the benefit of an extra layer of props versus the cost of losing shooting positions, maximizing the distance the zombies have to reach to hit the props, and many other small details.

Most importantly are the community players, the ones you get on to have fun with. Goat is probably Kendall. He makes everything more fun when he’s on and brings people back to the server. Da Cow, Soldier, Hector, Dha, Firewall, thorium, tryna, Eduardo, meme tech, hype master(in a hating but likeable way, Lumpy, Tof, bwaap, arepa, and Brendan Tan all jump to mind right now.

• Like 1