Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some Thoughts And Suggestions (Hg Zs)

OpposedThrone

Hello Everyone! :)

I've made this thread today to the fact that i've felt that the HG ZS Server has lost a little touch in bringing in new ZS maps to the server or having a slight bad rotation of maps that "ARE NOT" in rotation, in other words off-rotation, lying dormant and silent in their wait.

I looked through Ryze's pinned thread of all current maps that are in rotation, but as we all do know, these all maps in the current rotation has been played enough times over and over and eventually, you get tired of playing the same map constantly, like an unending loop.

Going through the Steam Workshop recently, I discovered a huge amount of maps that i've never seen before, which I saw interesting and could possibly provide a positive effect if added to the server. (What I mean with positive effect is that players / people will get to play new maps they've never played before, rather than playing old vice versa maps that are constantly played on the server without an ending, but this is just my opinion)

I would like to add also that under the past year and on, I made / started a Workshop Collection of ZS maps that has grown bigger and bigger everyday now, and all of the maps are listed in the Steam Workshop currently, though some were removed for unknown reasons and disappeared.

The purpose and goal of this collection is to provide a easier way for people to find ZS maps instead of having trouble to browse through pages of pages on the workshop.

Right now, this collection is now ranging to over 300+ ZS maps in total, all made by different kind of creators, some are known to HG, some are not. (Note; There are Objective maps in this collection too)

But to the point, there are many maps in this collection that i've added, which hasn't been on the server at any time and if they could have a chance of being added or tested by a team, it would be really great and as I always believe, new maps tend to bring a positive effect :)

(Note that some of the maps in this collection are in the map rotation in the server currently, i'm speaking of other maps in this collection that aren't on the server)

Here is a link to the collection, feel free to take a look, give some feedback if you want :)

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=346591327

Other than that, thank you for taking your time to read this everyone and have a great day! :)

Sincerely, Bostondunn

(Some random funny looking ZS maps I stumbled upon xD)

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=928650983

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=866877138

http://steamcommunit.../?id=1113175801

• Like 6

Hello,

For suggest maps, it's better if you do it here .

Nice work for your list. I think i'm gonna test a some of maps that i never seen just for my curiosity.

^^^^^

I am not going through a list of 300 maps, I have plenty of things to do as it is. If you think a map is cool, suggest it. I'm not trying to single you out Boston but people tend to be lazy and just say "add new maps, we want new maps". Nobody tells leadership what kind of maps they want unless they were to go and suggest them. If I have time sure I'll look at it, but you guys are the ones that need to tell me what maps you think are cool that should be added, be specific with the maps.

• Like 2