Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[New Event Idea] Team Zs

Kirbs

There are two human teams: Red and Blue team. Both teams are able to combat eachother, and like normal ZS, there are an equal set of zombies from each team.

However, there are also zombies for the Red and Blue team. The two zombie teams can't attack eachother unlike humans, but, a zombie on the Blue team is able to deal more damage to a Red human than a Blue human, and vice-versa. Perhaps it could be something like double-damage, or a poison-effect towards the non-immune teams (B humans are immune to B zombie poison).

What could this do? Well, it could implement more cading spots, and with team-zombies, it could introduce an immunity element.

Edited by Kirbs

so we are playing basic zs with some extra communication.

noting really interesting. no offense man but in my opinion this doesnt sound as well thought of an event.

becuase red and blue team still have humans and zombies which means the same old cading. its literally cade in 2 diffrent spots on the map and you are good. basic zs but with a little twist to it

so we are playing basic zs with some extra communication.

noting really interesting. no offense man but in my opinion this doesnt sound as well thought of an event.

becuase red and blue team still have humans and zombies which means the same old cading. its literally cade in 2 diffrent spots on the map and you are good. basic zs but with a little twist to it

It's not always about making some huge crazy event. Something like a little twist is nice and can be played more often since it doesn't alter gameplay too much. I'm actually fed up of certain events and I'm going to go over what should be removed.

• Like 1

It's not always about making some huge crazy event. Something like a little twist is nice and can be played more often since it doesn't alter gameplay too much. I'm actually fed up of certain events and I'm going to go over what should be removed.

i know but these days especially in zs it hard to find something really fun to do when ive played alot of it. small twist can be great but this idea doesnt sound fun for me. something simple like solo cading can be fun since you dont know how it will go

i know but these days especially in zs it hard to find something really fun to do when ive played alot of it. small twist can be great but this idea doesnt sound fun for me. something simple like solo cading can be fun since you dont know how it will go

I try to solocade as much as I can, but everyone I solocade with is a kleiner, including me lol