Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ideas For Zombie Survival:

Modernman826

-Worth Menu-

Special:

Purchase 10 points for 25 worth.

Purchase 20 points for 50 worth.

Traits:

Reduced Resupply Time for 75 worth. (From 2 minutes to 1 minute and 45 seconds.)

Increase jumping height for 40 worth.

Increase deploy pick-up for 50 worth.

Increase Turret fire-rate for 80 worth.

Missed-Shot: Have a 15% to get back the bullet that did not hit a zombie for 35 worth.

C4-Burst: C4 Explodes sooner for 40 worth.

Foot steps become silent for 50 worth.

Returns:

Decrease accuracy by 25% for 10 worth.

Decrease vision by 25% for 10 worth.

Weapon swapping speed is decreased for 5 worth.

Fall damage is increased by 30% for 10 worth.

Foot steps become majorly loud for 5 worth.

-Arsenal-

Other:

Dynamite (Longer to explode but bigger explosion)

Trip-mine (Another version)

Freeze grenade

Tools:

Fire Crossbow

Sniper Turret

Double Shooter Turret

Weapons-

Tier 6:

Pack-a-punch Ray-Gun OR Ray-Gun Mark 2 (Only limited to 2 players)

Infinite Pistol (Has infinite ammo but does very low damage, limited to 1 player)

Tier 5:

Rechargeable Sniper

Laser SMG

Tier 4:

Rechargeable Pistol

Ammo types-

Explosive ammo

Incendiary ammo

(Applies to one clip, one time buy)

Zombie Bosses:

The Tank (Left for dead)

Stats: 2800 HP, Does 35 Damage per hit on human, (knocks them back for a short time.) Swings as slow as poison zombie. Does 30 damage per hit on nailed prop. (Unlocks at wave 4)

Basher (Made Up Zombie)

Stats: 1800 HP, Does 15 Damage per hit on human, only bangs the ground in a (small area sized) ground punch to do small damage to humans. Does 20 damage per hit on nailed prop. (Unlocks at wave 3)

Crawling Nightmare (Gmod)

Stats: 1400 HP, Does same amount of damage as a normal nightmare, but swings slower. Has the ability to climb up walls for a short time. Does same damage per hit on nailed prop. (Unlocks at wave 3)

HellFire Legion (Gmod)

Stats: 1200 HP, Does 30 Damage per hit on human which also lights them on fire for a short time. HellFire Legion can also set wooden props on fire. Does same damage per hit on nailed prop. (Unlocks at wave 4)

Hyper Butcher (Gmod)

Stats: 1100 HP, Does 12 Damage per hit on human, swings faster then a normal Butcher. Does 9 damage per hit on nailed prop. (Unlocks at wave 2)

Any of the ideas good? alright? bad? If you like them and if the Dev's approves then terrific! ^_^ If not then that's also alright. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions.

There is too much to comment on but my general opinion is that 3/4 of your suggestions are not feasible or should not be done.

Why ?

Either because it would ruin the gameplay for zombies or because we can already evolve weapons with the cards.

This is not naughty but to make proposals you have to think if it is achievable ... and especially if it balances the gameplay.

Some examples:

"Increase jumping height for 40 worth." euh wut? why?

"Missed-Shot: Have a 15% to get back the bullet that did not hit a zombie for 35 worth". We can not change it, it comes from the server tickrate, it's a setting for server performance.

"Infinite Pistol (Has infinite ammo but it is very low damage, limited to 1 player)". We already have the bonuses crate with infinite ammo, double dmg etc etc ...

"Sniper Turret " euh wut ?

"Explosive ammo Incendiary ammo" Finding the good characteristics of weapons (damage, rate of fire etc) is already very complicated and we must find the right balance between all weapons, their prices, the tier etc. So putting his ammo types means 2 things. The first one means that these types of ammunition do more damage (something that should not be changed) and you have to imagine 50 humans who shoot at the same time with ammunition that make fire, explosions etc. this can add load to the server.

Again it's not naughty

I agree, we need zombies (no boss for me) but it would be nice to have a new zombie, i had thought of a child with a soft toy in the hands.

Edited by Master ToF
  • Like 3

Thank you for the suggestions.

There is too much to comment on but my general opinion is that 3/4 of your suggestions are not feasible or should not be done.

Why ?

Either because it would ruin the gameplay for zombies or because we can already evolve weapons with the cards.

This is not naughty but to make proposals you have to think if it is achievable ... and especially if it balances the gameplay.

Some examples:

"Increase jumping height for 40 worth." euh wut? why?

"Missed-Shot: Have a 15% to get back the bullet that did not hit a zombie for 35 worth". We can not change it, it comes from the server tickrate, it's a setting for server performance.

"Infinite Pistol (Has infinite ammo but it is very low damage, limited to 1 player)". We already have the bonuses crate with infinite ammo, double dmg etc etc ...

"Sniper Turret " euh wut ?

"Explosive ammo Incendiary ammo" Finding the good characteristics of weapons (damage, rate of fire etc) is already very complicated and we must find the right balance between all weapons, their prices, the tier etc. So putting his ammo types means 2 things. The first one means that these types of ammunition do more damage (something that should not be changed) and you have to imagine 50 humans who shoot at the same time with ammunition that make fire, explosions etc. this can add load to the server.

Again it's not naughty

I agree, we need zombies (no boss for me) but it would be nice to have a new zombie, i had thought of a child with a soft toy in the hands.

I understand all of these were just suggestions of what people would think on a specific one or couple.