Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tier6 Tools And Weapons

Retrogen

i thought it would be a good idea to have tier 6 tools and weapons

tier6 tools=metal aegis boards 2x health as regular aegis boards

speedy hammer fires 2x as fast as regular hammer

and (name) hammer and it can repair the max amount you can repair props

tier 6 melee=combine sword does 250 damage fires 1 per 3 seconds

energy sword takes ammo and does 100 damage and fires 2 per 3 seconds

and more

dunno if this is a good idea or not

besides its a suggestion

I like the idea of giving something new to our caders/repair people, but balancing out those values would be so very difficult. As it stands, it's nearly impossible for zombies to win while humans have all tier 6 weapons, competent remaining people, and a decent cade anyway. New gear IS always fun though.

• Like 1

I'd suggest we implement this however in a much more milder way, including a 1.5x more board health rather than an outright 2x. I'd also suggest we implement this using the exact same way zombies can choose which type of zombie they wanna be, what I mean by this is a zombie can be classified to 3 types, Fresh Dead, Normal Zombie, Medical Zombie. So humans can basically choose what type of Aiegs they want, but I think stuff shouldn't be buffed but rather nerfed for the human side, since in most cases a Tier 6 for humans with an at least decent cade can definitely withstand until the end of the round, so if anything I suggest we either implement nothing at all or add in a few things that don't completely change the game.

• Like 2