Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stay Safe And Have Fun!

Alpha Wolf Kodi

As new years draws closer and closer i'd just like to remind everyone to please stay safe and have fun. We are all important in this world to both family and friends both in real life and online. i'm assuming that a larger majority of the members on HG are 21+ and are able to drink, So please if you do decide to drink at a home or friends house (and/or) decide to go out somewhere to drink find a DD,Call Uber or take a Taxi. all in all have fun and enjoy the time with friends and family and i hope to see all of your lovely faces next year!

P.s. if this topic is not allowed i apologize i looked before deciding to make this post didn't see anything against it

• Like 3

Happy New Year to you as well! I am cautious for the next week or so. Even though I am not of legal age to drink, which is good, I keep an eye on my friends and family(who can consume alcoholic) to make sure they don't get "carried away" with it in public places(friends houses). I'd also like to say to everyone to BE OBSERVANT. even as rare as they happen, bad situations are happening across the world now and some even in the most unexpected places. Therefore use common sense when out with others and I would recommend restraint on yourself if you have the capability to drink. Anyway, before I get hate for sounding like a father,

Happy New Years to all!

Edited by Admiral MacK
  • Like 4

2018... The year I take over the worl- I mean...

It'll be a great year, I hope! :devil:

But yes, in all seriousness; I hope you all have a great end to the year, and stay safe both during the holiday and during the new year. :) I am always here to help if any of you ever need someone to talk to / etc.

And hey, if world issues ever get too much for ya come to Maine! It's safe here. <3 Although very very cold and snowy.

Edited by ValueSensei
  • Like 1