Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Destroyer The Donkey)

NiceGuy

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Destroyer the Donkey

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:171578062

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

1 hours ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Echi only posted 1 avatar and destroyer just muted him for abuse of emote.

Proof Links?

First of all Echi is known to use his own avatar emote and post it in chat many times. He was previously banned by me for abusing that emote. He as well as i do know that he shouldn't post his own avatar emote. I muted him then i didn't read the pm he sent that he wanted unmute and i left him muted for about a round or two until i remembered about him then unmuted right after. As for you wanting me to answer you, i didn't read chat and i was talking to people in teamspeak and focused on playing the game and which you were right down the channel from me. So if you wanted to have a talk with me you could've at least poked me on teamspeak than i could explain how he has a history of posting his "loli" emotes.

Refer to his ban: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=227805-echi-c-ecchi

Edited by Destroy

Destroyer, I understand that Echi was previously banned for this, but it was 4 months ago. I think a simple verbal/text warning would have been enough, no mute. If they start to spam it or imply anything with it, then it's understandable, but this isn't the case. Don't feel as though you have to be super strict, be a bit more cool-calm-collect.

Also, please put meaningful kick messages.

Reviewed