Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Obj Map Idea

BansheeShriek

Alright Alright hear me out since I'm no mapper and I don't know if this would even work. Ok so, it would be a similar start to obj_filth, possibly with trains maybe in a building with separate rooms, but either way humans are split up evenly as possible. They run through the map on 2 sides, able to see the other side, and do objectives together. It would be the ultimate test of teamwork, that we would ultimately fail miserably, but I think it would be fun to see. I just want to kno what other people think.

• Like 1

I haven't figure out how to do the moving train otherwise the best option in making the start of filth would be a moving texture. Otherwise,it sounds like a good idea if not if the fact that there is a chance that only 1 or no one is on the otherside of the map. Otherwise,your best option would be to have a spawn room with 2 teleports to each of the containers.

Edited by Great Leader Kevin