Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need this fixed (false advertisement issue)

Hey guys i just wanted to bring something to your attention. Im having a slight problem with what i am getting from paid admin and what HG says i should get. I pay by the month for premium admin.

I and all admins should have some immunities. Because thats what you say we should have. I dont have and never did have any. I just think its kinda bad to advertise that and not give it.

It is becoming a problem for me because i play alot of jail Break... Sometimes i have to kill an admin, like today for example. I gave a command for all T's to take 1 step out of their cells and unstack. An admin in VIP decided to unstack so much that he was by the big cage. I killed him for being more than 1 step out and i got slayed because I gave the order to unstack and apparently you can go as far as you want away from cells to unstack... Bullshit i know.

So Please PLEASE fix admin immunities.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Admin Immunity:

* Kick Immunity

* Ban Immunity

* Slay Immunity

* Team Balance Immunity

* Ping Immunity

* Mute Immunity

* Reserve Slot Immunity

They advertise that you get all of this... It never says what kind of admin you have to buy it simply says "Admin Immunities". So any person wanting to buy admin would assume that they would get all of these immunities after they have read the admin info page. If they aren't that's false advertising -.-

I'm not going to use this as an excuse...but there are times when admins should not have this immunity. I have to slay admins when they freekill in JB and refuse to kill themselves. I've had to kick an admin who was arguing and swearing over admin all chat. And I've recently perma-banned an admin (with staff approval) who had a racist spray.

So I understand your frustration...but sometimes admins shouldn't have immunity.

It's not that the immunities aren't there. The immunities you have as an admin are based on what level admin that you have. The higher level your admin, the more immunities and such you have.

May be the case but the point im trying to make is regarding the Admin Rules page where it says

Admins get: bla bla bla

* Kick Immunity

* Ban Immunity

* Slay Immunity

* Team Balance Immunity

* Ping Immunity

* Mute Immunity

* Reserve Slot Immunity

Im just reading what is there, When i bought my admin that was there and it still is so I DESERVE THEM. Im not trying to be a dick believe me, I think people should get what they paid for.

It does not say anything as to levels of whatever. Maybe they should change the Admin rules page to suit what is actually happening as not to confuse the people who have bought and are thinking about buying admin.

Just saying if its there under WHAT ADMINS GET then thats what they should get! If not its false advertising... Im telling HG this because i noticed this mistake and i dont want anyone to get really pissed and take legal action or some shit.

Also I dont want to make a new topic so can i please have some immunity, I think im a good admin and my mom says im handsome.

It's not that the immunities aren't there. The immunities you have as an admin are based on what level admin that you have. The higher level your admin, the more immunities and such you have.

Kiri

Well this goes for Jailbreak as thats only admin ive had

Basic Paying admins really have no immunities form other admins as ive slayed slayed and moved other admins

Only ones that have immunities are higher admins which isnt right because Paying admins should have immunity as well

well all i know Kinta is that it says i should get those immunities and i do not have them as i was BANNED TODAY!!!

If you want to get technical (and i know you do) Then it should say

You are immune to all those things based off the public vote options such as "voteslay."
in the Admin Rule page!!!

If a non staff member replies again with this insane logic ima pull my hair out...

Honestly it kinda erks me that im not getting what it say i should be, if it doesnt change i wont be renewing admin sorry.

Hippie, you want to know why the low level admins don't have those immunities? It's because people like you went around doing shit and nobody could do shit about it because they were immune to everything. Only people who could do anything were people with council level powers. That's why paying and lower level admins don't have immunities anymore.

people like me huh? Do you even know me?

If some things got changed because of what you say then why not go the extra step and change what it says all admins are supposed to get? It just doesn't make sense to write one thing down and then say oh thats not right...

Thank you for the input but does anybody understand that either the Admin rules page needs to be modified or all admins should have immunity?

Hippie, your not going to get some immunity cause you were falsely banned. If everyone had this immunity then there would be no point to having said admin because you wouldn't be able to touch most people. Now I will bring this up to someone who has the power to edit the page.

Ok, WOAH. Everyone chill out. Immunities right now aren't because of anyone's actions, but simply the limits of Source Mod. Basically, SM uses a numerical system to define class based immunities.

For example:

Class A has immunity level 100.

Class B has immunity level 50.

Class C has immunity level 25.

Now, in this example, Class A has immunity from admins in B and C because his immunity level is higher.

However, he does NOT have immunity to other A's because they are ALSO level 100. SM requires the immunity level to be GREATER THAN someone else's level for it to grant immunity, not equal to.

I'll try to track down the immunity system wherever it is in SM and try to edit it. However, this might take me a while.

Ok, WOAH. Everyone chill out. Immunities right now aren't because of anyone's actions, but simply the limits of Source Mod. Basically, SM uses a numerical system to define class based immunities.

For example:

Now, in this example, Class A has immunity from admins in B and C because his immunity level is higher.

However, he does NOT have immunity to other A's because they are ALSO level 100. SM requires the immunity level to be GREATER THAN someone else's level for it to grant immunity, not equal to.

Copy pasted from [sM]'s readme ^^

For example:

I'll try to track down the immunity system wherever it is in SM and try to edit it. However, this might take me a while.

Thank you for clarifying Lamp, Does the Admin Rule page still need to be edited? Also it would be nice if i could get ban immunity, at least -__-

Is there an urgent reason that you apparently need the ban immunity for? In the meanwhile if you get wrongfully banned, come in vent or make a post, whichever fits the situation appropriately, till the work that Lamp implied has been completed.

Also, thanks for bringing up the page to us. Since the switch from Mani to SM, things in the new system are still being worked to mirror some settings as we had configured in Mani -- see Lamp's post for a possible example.

Please be more civilized and keep the gnashing to PMs, ladies. We know we can be more classy than this, correct?

Thank you, come again :)