Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"-hg- tim (" STEAM_0:0:18936076

Never trust a hippie

1. Abuser name: "-hg- tim ("

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18936076

3. What sever: Jailbreak #1

4. About what time: 1:20 pm EST

5. PROOF: DEMO Pic of console

6. So i was just plaing some JB on ct. Alot of T's were talking over orders so i ran the !mute @t command so the lead ct could talk. -hg- Tim proceeded to unmute them right after me and then said "Dont ever do that again, im a higer admin than you" over the mic. I told him to fuck off in ADMIN CHAT and got banned.

Edited by Slazenger

To me this is the final straw, ive already had several problems with tim and now hes pulling this shit, my vote is to remove his admin since he apparently thinks hes "a higher admin" when in fact hes not. why do you guys have to misbehave while im at work?

+1 for Tim banned. He trys to say being Global Admin makes him better then others. He also told me in vent banning him for telling him to fuck off is a perfectly good reason and he tells ME that Slazes says not use !mute @ts WHEN I TALK TO SLAZE ALL DAY ABOUT RULES THAT SHITTY ADMINS MAKE UP.. He tells me I can use !mute @t all I want so I don't know what you're talking about.

Tim is Hamaerox, in case anyone didn't know. Apparently he's also saying that I said things that I did not say in order to get his way.

Slaz = Not Impressed.

And of course we know banning other admins is strictly against the rules...

He's stubborn and pulls the stuff he did as Hamaerox, we let him back in...give him global admin (uhhh...why?) and he abuses it. Go figure.

Edit:

He tells me I can use !mute @t all I want so I don't know what you're talking about.

I tell you that the mute team or all functions should be used sparingly and that you should almost never mute the CTs unless things are completely out of control and they're fighting over who gives orders or something. =P

Edited by Slazenger

Admin rules are there for a reason. Even if disrespecting an admin was bannable(which it is not im 99% sure) he didn't warn, slay, or kick first.

He banned another admin, thats a big one!

He is a RECRUIT saying "dont ever use that command again! I am higher admin than you" to a full member.

I thought i was doing the right thing by not having a war on the mic and taking it to a private chat. I did want to say "go fuck yourself" on the mic but im not a homo.

The reason i was so pissed that i wrote what i did is that i have this -hg- telling me what to do and boasting about his supposed higher admin.

Even if you do have higher:huh:admin i am HG and you are not and that is a fact.

Sorry im talking like he is here, where is he?

Hippie, even if he had God level admin he has no right to ban another admin without permission from staff. The only people that have the authority to do so is staff and council.

So he was out of line and that's clear. It's just another day of the same-old...

Question though Hippie -- Did he say anything on the mic while this went on? I didn't watch demo. Maybe if you summarize people would know without watching.

First its my fault for not knowing that im not allowed to ban other admins as i believe they should follow the rules, idk what complaints youve had with me weeman cause i have banned like 5 ppl total and they were for hacking or racism ie the N word, what i did was overboard but slaz im almost positive that u told myself and someoneelse never to mute all the t's ever just to mute the ones that were talking over the other admins. But i could've been mistaken. im not quite sure how im always abusing as ive had admin on 2 of hg's servers for wuiet a long time and i had but 1 compaint, quite a while is i think over a year....or around a year im not positive, btw sry bout that hippie i was in the wrong on this one but i still dont think u shouldve told me to go fuck off....

First its my fault for not knowing that im not allowed to ban other admins as i believe they should follow the rules, idk what complaints youve had with me weeman cause i have banned like 5 ppl total and they were for hacking or racism ie the N word, what i did was overboard but slaz im almost positive that u told myself and someoneelse never to mute all the t's ever just to mute the ones that were talking over the other admins. But i could've been mistaken. im not quite sure how im always abusing as ive had admin on 2 of hg's servers for wuiet a long time and i had but 1 compaint, quite a while is i think over a year....or around a year im not positive, btw sry bout that hippie i was in the wrong on this one but i still dont think u shouldve told me to go fuck off....

You shouldn't have enticed him to say that.

If i'm correct you said "Doesnt matter I have higher admin" through the mic

Thats a big blow the the e-peen man I woulda been mad too

You can't handle being yelled at dont yell at others

I'd like to have a last chance as from what i can see, the servers i mostly go on don't almost ever have an admin as people are sruprised when there is an admin on them ie me, such as minigames (well sia goes on hat sometimes) office deathmatch surf dm and a few others.... Id like a last shot but that is up to staff and council i suppose. I really have nothing else to say, and sry for taking so long to respond i was ether in game or afk thats why i was logged on this whole time slaz.

First its my fault for not knowing that im not allowed to ban other admins as i believe they should follow the rules,

Have you ever read the motd being admin for a year?

I was following the rules by taking the arguement to a private place.

And i think minigames will be fine without you if thats your only defense...

The commands are there to use just like wee said, if i wasnt supposed to use it then it would have said "you dont have access to this command"...

and he still doesnt think i should be able to tell him to fuck off...

What would you do Tim if you were in my shoes? I think you'd be pissed as well.

had enough drama to last me all month now THANKS!!!

Edited by Never trust a hippie

idk who told u that but it sure as hell wasnt me, i atleast own up to what i do but i never would say ur only a donator go fuck off, donators run this clan and im glad there around..... did u get the steam id of the person who said it? screenshot? demo?

well before this post gets closed id like more then one council member to look at this if you would, it seems very bad against me and somehow all these bullshit stories are coming outta nowhere so im guessing most of u that are posting here are all friends that are semi close...