Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hide And Seek Server?

I hopped onto the CS:GO TTT server, and everyone was playing hide and seek. I joined in on the fun, and I think it could be a great addition to the server list. It could work for both CS:GO and GMOD, and I think there would be a number of people who would enjoy the content a server such as this could offer. Additionally, on the TTT server, when someone new joins while everyone is playing h&s, they are unaware of what's going on, and play the game as a normal match of TTT, whereas this wouldn't be a problem on a h&s dedicated server.

There were past attempts to bring in CS:GO prophunt to life and they were pretty bad. I think the same would be with hide and seek. It is a good idea, but it just wouldn't work.

What I think would be good is a surf server with !ws, !knife and !gloves, however I don't know how the implementation of that stuff really works, so I'll leave it to leadership.

I swear this question gets brought up every 3-4 months. Lets run it down why it never worked.

• It caused players from jb, ttt and mg to attempt to play on another server
  • This caused others servers to die. RIP MG
  • "Counter Strike" needs a new engine. Until then, The game in general is dying. So no new servers need to be added at this point.
  • And finally, my favourite. The server always broke it's code.