Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

It's Been A While Since I Made A Thread! :)

Gabriel Juarez

That being said I want to say thanks to HG for giving me many chances!

I just sat back on memory lane today and seen how much everything has changed for the best, no drama, no toxic people, no problems as back in the days... also I want to say I got unbanned in March and now almost 6 months later I felt the need to make this thread...

I feel like I've matured a lot and really changed my behavior, I can't help but notice how calm things have been on team speak and in the servers I have made peace with you all! I want to continue to say thanks for this, I do a lot of things on my day to day basis but it just feels so much more different now, I never thought I would be at peace like this... I don't know what changed but I love it! Thank you all again, I will continue to visit and say hi, to play the servers with you all, one step at a time, I just am grateful to you all for taking many chances on me since i first made my account in november of 2015! I have seen many people come and go and many stay and many grow, I will continue to move forward with you all and there's not much more I can say, I just really sat back today and soaked it all in... this isn't a community like any other this community is home! #HeLLsGamers can't wait to hang out with you all on FaLL during the holidays like it should have been ages ago!

- The FLy!

~~~What is up anyways with this flyboy kid, he's not even fly and he's probably not even a boy!~~~

• Like 3