Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Another Chance

Guy Face

Hello HG! I haven't been here in a while. It's been a year since I applied to be unbanned and was rejected, and far more than a year from my initial infraction. As you can tell, i'm here to put forward a new application for unban, and I would like to apologize once again for my immaturity I showed throughout my time in HeLLsGamers, not just from when I was banned. Since leaving this place, I've had time to grow outside of the computer, and I've come to realize after the passing of time that how I was when I was addicted to the computer is shameful and even regrettable. I've grown in maturity since then, realizing how the sense of humor and my maturity I had so adamantly held onto when I was a part of this community is not something to have pride in, and I can tell you confidently that I see myself back then and can't identify myself with that persona today. I've finally accepted why these actions were wrong and were justly punished, and I believe that the resulting punishment has actually caused me to grow as a person in life outside of the computer, and I actually wanted to thank you for the opportunity you gave me to see this through. Although I have had a healthy change, I do wish to return to the community which my friends are still a part of. Thank you for considering my appeal.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=225562-hg-face-guy

• Like 18