Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

cairo

Greetings, once again.

; STEAM_0:1:180022957

ã€ï»¿ï½“ï½ï½Žï½…】

Before you close the curtains on this case, I intend to inform you of the deep regrets I do hold, and the effect my once toxic presence had upon the players of this community, this - in hopes to be able to once again enjoy a memorable experience when I was infuated with HG.

2 years ago, I was banned from HG, and with a miracle I was able to return skating on thin ice, however my insolence and intoxication of reputation and attention I received from the once NoxiousNet community had driven me to commit the same pathetic acts of meagerly berating the community in attempt to gain more 'respect' with the community I was affiliated with. Of course, with this appeal as I display my deepest regrets to the entire community, any past friends I once had would be smiling at the very attempt that I am making right now who once told me so.

My previous ban was due to the latter, the ban itself was locked, thus implying I was never welcome here again, but even so, I wish to make-up and explain the changes I have made that may make you look at this at a different angle.

It may come to a surprise that I was not who I claimed to be, in-fact I was probably about 13 when I was given moderator for the ZS server, as time progresses and I ponder in reprisal to this exile, I wish to inform you that I have matured in a way, and wish only to enjoy the game without entangling myself in any community drama. And of course, the past events that happened in these past 11 months may also say otherwise to this appeal, but I assure you that I hold deepest regrets for any that I have hurt, and wish to make up for it;

Though truth be told, I do not think there is anything I can do to the people that I hurt in the past, I wish only to play the game with some old friends and perhaps reconstruct any previous friendships I once had, because I assure you I am not the immature child who was spouting nonesense years ago.

Thanks, Gandalf.

• Like 7

Hello Gandalf, i am glad that you have admitted to the mistakes you previously made. I believe you when you say you have matured away from your bad behaviours but its not an easy decision due to what you have done in the past. You have insulted quite a lot of people, even after your previous ban expired. I also remember quite clearly how you were toxic towards me after i trusted you as a friend back then, even if some time has passed since it happened. I do however forgive you after all this time and you will get one final chance to prove not in words but in action that you have changed your ways. My only advice for forgiving yourself and the people you have hurt is by treating people as you want to be treated yourself, if you do this i assure you that you will get real friends that accept you not for doing stunts to impress them, but for being simply a good person. I hope you have learned your lesson and do not go back to your old self, or you most likely wont get another chance. Ubanned.

• Like 2