Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no apparent reason

i_am_a_pea

1. Your in-game name: I am a pea

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility

3. The Banning admin: 426lol

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:3862202

5. Reason for ban: apparently for wallhacking...

I do not wallhack ever. Admin says somebody complained about me because I usually suck or something. I'm not great, but I usually don't suck that bad. I'm definitely way above average on a public server. I play with HG team members and admins often and they've never accused me of cheating in any way before. Thank you for your consideration.

I know I was only banned for a day, but I really was wrongly banned. I do have good streaks, but I wasn't even doing that well when I got banned.

Edited by i_am_a_pea
sorry didn't use template...

Hi guys... I know my 1 day ban is expired already, but can somebody please watch these demos and tell me if it looks like I'm walling? I just watched both and I really don't see how it looks like I'm walling at all. Like when I'm rushing garage... there are only 2 places they can come from and I checked both and happened to kill a couple... Also, when somebody is seen by a teammate, they show up on your radar. This is not walling. Also, it shows in the first round that a CT is just sitting there on the map, but I constantly go back and forth checking to see who's there... I'm really confused as to how this looks like I'm walling at all. Please please somebody review these demos and tell me what you think. It's not about the ban as much that I love playing here and want to clear my name and regain the trust of the admins. Thank you!