Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:19295555 ("|Best|배성�")

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his dad had to us his labtop and he did not want to download CS:S b/c it might slow his compute down so i let him use mine since i haven't uninstalled mine b/c i hided in a folder just in case, and then he got banned yesterday and he just told me everything today.

but i told him my lock since he had to use it yesterday and once he gets back his returning my labtop

his dad had to us his labtop and he did not want to download CS:S b/c it might slow his compute down so i let him use mine since i haven't uninstalled mine b/c i hided in a folder just in case, and then he got banned yesterday and he just told me everything today.

but i told him my lock since he had to use it yesterday and once he gets back his returning my labtop

I thought in vent you said he was nextdoor coming over to talk on vent?

b/c i did not even know anything

at sunday i went over to my couzins house to sleep and i let best/young use my labtop so he can play css so then i came back at night from my couzins house and went right awy top sleep for school tmrw

and then he called me around 11 and i woke up answered and told me but iw as not able to go on the computer

so i just ot back from school and he told me he woudl come to house soon to talk on vent.

EDIT: yet he hasen't come yet but im sure he will be

headshot sry for his gay act and to all the other admins

Edited by BrianB

i hided in a folder just in case, and then he got banned yesterday and he just told me everything today.

and then he called me around 11 and i woke up answered and told me but iw as not able to go on the computer

so i just ot back from school and he told me he woudl come to house soon to talk on vent.

Alright headshot, stop grilling him now. lol

But you are stepping all over yourself.

Do you not see our suspicion?

Edited by vandium

everyone thinks im a liar okay

you guys can believe the IP ADRESS or whatever its called but im telling the truth and if you guys think im lieing because of the same ip adress then keep me banned

my dad and my mom talk about this whole thing about violent games and show her what everyone does before she found out i was playing CSS and other gun games in xbox

i alwayys would hide it when she comes in so she wouldn't know then one day i got caught

so she promised me if i get straight a's and atleast 2 b's by this 6 six week grading period i will be able to play css again

and i am sorry for young/best for calling you(admins) a prick

i will not let him play my css again on my steam id and make sure he apologizes

go ahead if you also dont believ this 2 b.c of the same ip adress

keep me banned

i cannot believe all this happen

Here's an idea, perm banned until he shows us his report card with the grades his mother requires.

Then he can be unbanned, but follow the rules, and you and you alone play on the servers.

Thats like me selling my ID, and giving admin to these servers to whoever buys it...

I have nothing against you, but lies and games get annoying. And hacks are even more so.

(Not that this is gonna happen, this is just idea for other staff/council to think about and.)

omg, i am not reading 10 pages. somebody tell me if he is unbanned or not unbanned, and also the reason

for both best & brianB pls

thank u 3>

BrianB got unbanned yesterday from the Gban. He's on a very short leash.

not my decision

It was all DJ's decision, to give you another chance. YOU, not "best".

Brian, do NOT let your friend play in here without our consent. I don't know exactly how you got everyone pissed off at you, but you need to act more mature now.

From this day forward people are watching, and if you mess up again, the people that are taking up for you will turn their head.

Just letting you know.

I was playing yesterday and Brian/AirJordan was playing as well. Verified by him using mic. I thought this kid was maternally banned from playing violent games. BTW is this Best kid retarded? How many times do you have to tell him to get on vent to get unbanned? It was a simple easy request. No mic? Brian was so gracious to give him his account, why not let him borrow mic for 2 minutes to verify they are seperate entities and live two doors away from eachother. AIRJORDAN IS BS AND A LIAR!!!!

:fail: