Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Limit Forcefields to one per person or Increase stock of Forcefield in Arsenal

Catloaf

It's sad that I even have to suggest this but when McLovin makes a Shitcade and buys all the forcefields on the first wave, it's needed

If you have an argument for or against this suggestion please comment your position on this and the reason behind it.

20190523172458_1.jpg

20190523172518_1.jpg

20190523172535_1.jpg

Shitcade that lasted 6 waves and is a very common cade. Dont put a limit on them. Plus it worked no one in my cade complained. I didnt buy them tho i was given them to place before the person left server. We already have a 6 stock limit so either be fast enough to buy them or just go to the cade with them. Everyone has an equal opportunity to purchase them so i see no issue. Same argument can be made when buy guns that have stocks. Equal opportunity to purchase just gotta be quick enough. Putting a limit on them is a short term solution but sooner or later people will coordinate a solocade and make sure who every is in it buys the FF themselves. So i see no point in changing it all, just puts more work on the devs if you ask me. 

• 4 weeks later...