Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Player model limits

TheawesomeMCB

Hey so I had a suggestion concerning the player models. Now I know there are the basic player models and there is a variety of them. However some of them are locked behind a paywall, and was thinking maybe there could be something added. So for me I just can't pay $20 a month, and I'm sure a lot of other people can't either. So why not have the ability to only have certain skins. Like maybe $1 to $5 per player model that you want to use. And in the future if the player model gets removed then just let them choose a new one. Or maybe have a way to exchange points for player models. I feel that would make it more fun to have more than the limited player models.

• Like 1

We could do it but currently there aren't any official ways to donate $1 - $5 for JUST a skin, it would be hard to manage if it isn't automated along with the issue of struggling to find a balance between a cheap price and overloading downloads with too many models. The only bandaid solution I have for you is to donate for VIP and suggest a model through that, as there are no restrictions on what model you can/can't suggest between VIP and Gold. 

Though if there were an automated system for models, I'd imagine it would still be monthly or atleast bi-weekly.