Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If I become member, do i have to have the hg tag?

Heemu

This is really the only thing keeping me from joining the clan. Ive heard you cant join the server without the tag if u are a member. Im part of different communities(GFL for intance) and i feel like having the hg tag will alienate me from the other slightly. I dont want to change my name each time i enter another community I like to play on. I switch servers constantly, so that would become a huge hassle

I feel like i can be part of your community without having a hg tag : / 

If i join a gfl surf server my name will be this in chat: member -hg- Heemu, two types of clans. The "member" part is only ingame, dont have to put that in my name

Can't I equally be part of two communities? I dont want to get mod or something in the future (in neither community), so no conflict of interest there, i just want to stay regular member

Edited by Heemu

You're required to wear the clan tag in OUR servers. If you join some other community's server then you can take it off but when you rejoin ours, you have to put it back on. You can also keep it off if you're just online on Steam (not playing any games).

As for this changing, it's very unlikely.

Edit:

You can not be in two communities at the same time (unless you're an HGCE Ambassador). If that member thing is like an official rank sort of thing like here (HG Recruit, Member, Veteran) then you cannot join HG until you leave the other.

• Like 2

• brgr. locked this topic