Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (TF2) Abuse Report ([HG] Spade ♠)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Spade ♠

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Synurized

Where did this occur?

TF2

What server?

[HG] Trade 2 Minecraft 2014 | 100% Crits | RTD | GameME

How long ago did this take place?

1:00-2:00am EST, 7 Jan 2020.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Brief description? Sorry, I can't do that. As a preface----bear with me----I'm an amateur voice actor. I joined the server, initially advertising trades in various accents and voices. The admin mistook this as mic spam, and wouldn't see it any other way. At the same time, the admin, like a broken record, was droning about goings-on in his life. Nobody cared. Some people even went out of their way to state that they didn't care. Anyway, my first 'offense' was apparently 'mic spamming' over him. He 'warned' me within the same several seconds during which he muted me; at this point, I still wasn't gagged, so, of course, I asked why I was muted without warning. He claimed that I personally attacked him, then absolutely refused to unmute me. At one point, he even threatened to gag me if I continued asking questions. Then, out of the blue, he unmutes me. At this point, I had built up a bunch of talking points that couldn't be well-communicated via text. I tried to speak my piece, then he interrupted by slinging a slur at me----

"Calm down, n****r," he authoritatively barked. I asked him why he said what he said, to which he responded with something along the lines of "Oh, what did I call you?"
Of course, I responded unabashedly. He then, within several seconds, 'warned' me and outright silenced me for 'racial slurs.' He baited me, through and through, to achieve some 'justification.' Nobody was fooled; people stood up for me during my first mute, and through my period of silence on all mediums. Some threatened to report him. He, though briefly, bragged about how rules, specifically the one about racial slurs, don't apply to him, as well as how he cannot be held accountable as he exclusively, intentionally so, used voice. After what I like to call 'civil unrest,' he unsilenced me after stating that he was going to leave. He stuck around to see if I would say anything about him; the people who were chiming in throughout the ordeal on my behalf called him out for trying to bait me for a second time. He then left.

Though he ultimately unsilenced me, it seemed a shallow attempt at damage control. He knew I had witnesses, and he knew people would vouch for me. Otherwise, he wouldn't have tried to backpedal---I'm convinced. It was a power-trip, through and through. He was acting irrationally for reasons unspecified, though said reasons were alluded to. He couldn't explain himself fully. In fact, he refused to. When debating, he kept trying to shift to issues in his life. People called his irrational behavior an outlet, or a projection, of these factors. Of course, he denied this. Even so, he kept coming back to these issues, never once elaborating. He had no recourse----no justification----no excuse. Keep an eye on him, at the very least. Maybe bait of our own could prompt him to act out.

Proof Links?

All I have are witnesses, although one of them is a close friend who watched the whole thing. Recording a demo crashes my game, and my computer isn't good enough to record anything----no dice. I know that this report thusly won't get things done quick. I suspect that questioning this mod will terminate in a sob story and no repercussions whatsoever. I'm hopeless as far as quantitative, secure, tangible evidence is concerned, but bear with me, I implore you. I'm going out of my way to write this. I don't harbor any ill will toward this individual. He is simply unfit to do his job for reasons aforementioned. He outright laughed at rules, haughtily writing them off as strictures that simply don't apply to admins----it's bullshit.

Anyway, here are the two eager witnesses:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/nonten4/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/boliviangaming03/

Cheers.
  • Like 2

• Executive Council

@♠️Spade Please give us your side of this.

As the two mentioned users above don't seem to be registered on our forums, I'm tagging @Combine and @reploidzerox to handle this report.

As a reminder, if you are not directly involved, or have something to contribute to this report, please DO NOT reply, you will get warning points.

• Like 2

First off I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everything listed here is false I'm open to constructive criticism and will continue to be. I wasn't doing my best work but at the same time I was following basic procedures. Every excuse he has named for his actions of voice acting didn't cause me to mute him when it was going on. I muted him when he started eating his mic. Also; I never said a single racial slur to him in voice chat he eventually did himself and had his friend come on and attack me repeatedly that I was saying the racial slurs. I clearly warned him and avoided all drama at all costs. I'm open to communicate this with you imasonaz and will be so if you need me, let me know.

• Like 3

ok this is what I got so far with the current proof I have received from logs, gameme events & chat history

spade warns for mic spam. Then bingo gets muted for said mic spam. Bingo proceeds to pester spade about being unmuted then spade gives bingo a second chance. Bingo proceeds to use racial slurs and gets later gets silenced by spade. Spade warns another user or bingo reconnects (no proof of that in gameME events). and im not sure about the last part where you silenced & unsilenced bingo. Can I get an explanation of what happened here? In addition I talked to bingo & apparently no one has proof. I'll confirm that once the other accept the friend request.

L 01/07/2020 - 06:27:29: [hg_basechat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" triggered sm_say (text  Watch the mic spam)
L 01/07/2020 - 06:29:08: [hg_chat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" muted "bingo.bungus.mushroom.fungus<173><[U:1:128065815]><>"
L 01/07/2020 - 06:41:29: [hg_basechat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" triggered sm_say (text  Don't ask again to unmute you; I'm sorry man but with all due respect you're begging.)
L 01/07/2020 - 06:47:45: [hg_basechat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" triggered sm_say (text  If you talk one more time that there was no warning where there clearly was one you'll be gagged)
L 01/07/2020 - 06:58:40: [hg_chat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" unmuted "bingo.bungus.mushroom.fungus<173><[U:1:128065815]><>"
L 01/07/2020 - 07:00:17: [hg_basechat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" triggered sm_say (text  No racial slurs)
L 01/07/2020 - 07:01:15: [hg_chat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" silenced "bingo.bungus.mushroom.fungus<173><[U:1:128065815]><>"
L 01/07/2020 - 07:26:24: [hg_basechat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" triggered sm_say (text  Don't spam)
L 01/07/2020 - 07:35:20: [hg_chat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" silenced "bingo.bungus.mushroom.fungus<173><[U:1:128065815]><>"
L 01/07/2020 - 07:35:24: [hg_chat.smx] "[HG] Spade ♠<182><[U:1:143652960]><>" unsilenced "bingo.bungus.mushroom.fungus<173><[U:1:128065815]><>"

bingo's chat history/events

The first silence was him continually using racial slurs on the mic. The warning was to him pestering me for the unmute and the other one was nonten saying inappropriate things. The silence thing at the end was a mistake caused by me thinking that it was a toggle; I then fixed it.

Edited by ♠️Spade

This abuse report had no proof provided by both the topic owner or the 2 witnesses. In addition, the witnesses appear to be in troll groups & are all friends with the topic owner. The proof I provided in this incident & the explanation that spade provided show that he was following procedures to the best of his ability. TF2 leadership will be in contact with spade to resolve any issues regarding how he handled the situation. With all of this said, this report will be labled Not abuse. If there is any confusion you can contact me or @reploidzerox

Sincerely.

TF2 Leadership