Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:22325004 (Subzero aka iElmo)

Subzero.

i asked to use lex's last name from him cause he is a prodigy and i wanted to use it. how is that being a douche. can i get unbanned i havent even talked crap to anyone since ive been back. ive been good. and i ask to use someones last name and i get banned.

and btw dont u have more important things to do than ban me for no reason.

i asked to use lex's last name from him cause he is a prodigy and i wanted to use it. how is that being a douche. can i get unbanned i havent even talked crap to anyone since ive been back. ive been good. and i ask to use someones last name and i get banned.

and btw dont u have more important things to do than ban me for no reason.

Didn't yall originally get in trouble for using other peoples names?

You are just like green, totally fucking stupid. You can't go 5 hours without being a moron.

I am at a loss of words.

no dude thats the thing i havent talked crap about anyone or did anything wrong. lex and i have been talkin in game for the past two weeks. i dont see why now i get banned just for sayin hey lex can i use ur last name.

and dont compare me to green forget that. i didnt do anything near as bad as him.

jjk dude i told u i was gonna be good. man i have... this is not a legit reason to ban me.

jjk i havent bro im being sincere. i promised u id be good and i have been. ask anyone. ask deagle. ask helmin. ask razer aka rockstar aka fishy. bro i promise i havent. the only thing i said was hey lex ur a beast can i use ur last name. thats it.