Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pmute abuse

MvpDucky

Abuser Name

-hg- OnePunchDestroy

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:171578062

Where did this occur?

Garry's mod

What server?

HG Zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

7:00-7:30am PST, 9 April 2020.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I just called him a "dogshit mod" joke or not a pmuted was way too much for that kinda i would be ok with a normal muted but he took it to far.

Proof Links?7cf25b5f70fcc15e3aa4fe506541edf1-png.jpg

Lets start off with this, how do you consider "dogshit mod" a joke and not disrespect? I was considering muting you at first but then had decided to pmute you, the reason for this because you have been recently pgagged just about a week and then you attempted to appeal it. My question is this why would you not make an abuse report then for that? You then quoted from appealing. The story was this, Ducky originally spawned in as a zombie, as shown in green letters in the console, next he crashed something like 'player ducky timed out', he rejoined as a zombie, i redeemed him and then many players on the zombie team started complaining that he was originally a zombie when he timed out, and that was when i decided to do some investigating. As when i had discovered he was orignally a zombie, you started protesting me to redeem you and spooky which i had refused and you kept pestering me to redeem you and then you called me dogshit mod, that's the end of the story.

"Reason why you feel as you should be unperma-gagged/unperma-muted: it saw such an unfair gag from staff since i been playing music in front without any warning towards me it shows that staffs can be hypocrites towards people "mic spamming" even though people can get away by saying the n word with a normal gag/mute"

You kept playing music in-game and some were complaining about it and this was before i was mod as to one of those times. 

"plus no was complaining about it " If you take a look at the video you can see multiple people complaining about it in chat including me that is just another thing to say when you had lied about that.

This was just over in a span of one week as you have constantly kept breaking rules over and over and you had been warned, and as Talbot had said previously you had agreed to the MOTD every time you join the server and to follow the rules yet you kept breaking them constantly. one of them  "Be respectful to everyone! A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful."  

So you have been saying you have never been warned? You have been warned multiple times already over the course of the past few days and gagged by mods/staff. I even asked for a mod to mute you at one point but he didn't but that was besides the point with headphones on and you spamming music was over the course annoying and deafening. So yes YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Plus you just got unbanned a couple of months ago

Edited by Destroy

Ima make this short and sweet. Ducky you shouldnt have messed with destroyer by calling him shit mod because of the situation, especially during the situation he probably didnt see it as a joke. Destroyer you shouldn't have pmuted ducky right away especially since you didnt even give him a prior warning before the mute. That was totally excessive. Behave Ducky and Destroyer make sure to warn players before punishing them.

• Like 3