Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report against ValueSensei

Bmoney

I'm Posting this on Laces115 behalf, who was too angry atm to properly file a report.
Laces original comments:

abusereport.thumb.JPG.f4278de342afd59eb3af291874cbba6e.JPG

What Transpired the original events:
During a round of regular ZS on zs_rampage, Ducky and ItsTommy nailed down props during warmup to cade a well-known vent spot that IS ALLOWED and has been done by mods before. 

Spot In question:

20200412013804_1.jpg.2a275bef65552967a9b0b43296187c8a.jpg

When the round began, Ducky blocked off the entrance by nailing a prop in front of the cade, preventing both humans and zombies alike from entering. Upset about not being able to enter the cade, ValueSensei calls a false list against Ducky in order to unnail his props and get in. Value first "jokes" about using the adminstick to unail duckys cade. After a brief minute frustrated, Value decides to votezlist ducky. Value then claims he called the zlist against ducky because he "was nailing in someone else's cade" and "using their props", even though

1. Value wasn't the cader

2. The cader had 0 problems with Ducky cading the back vent

3. Ducky nailed props down before the round had even started and before a front cade was even made. Furthermore, the props used were props Ducky purchased himself from the scrap pack.

Laces upset that Value tried to ruin the back cade, called a votezlist against Value. Value then swiftly kicked Laces and threatened anyone who complained about the zlist or kick would also be kicked. 

Video Proof: 

https://youtu.be/Tm8zYkgL_6c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFtb38RWgCs&feature=youtu.be

His claim that he has the right to zlist on others behalf of the cader:
7af5d50c0d0b8982318e22b1760b99c3.png

Evidence of him suppressing complaints:
zlist.png.80851566a01086db29afe83133ba0352.png

After the events transpired, the arguments were brought to the forums.

An upset Laces believes Value is threatening to ban him for making a report:

image.png.6632b7e0ebaf27048c339be541af05a7.png

Pho- a dev and former leadership states that there is no problems with Duckys cade if the cader has no complaints
abuse3.JPG.dbbfd38253a94ead7e02e2c1935cf8b1.JPG

Value just "assumes" the cader was going to start a vote

image.png.240f1ecf56b11294827bc4af8073c6b3.png

Value defends his actions by stating he had no interest in going into the vent cade

image.png.63b4a2e2f2206910f45e662a3a1ac1d1.png

My responses to him, to which he doesn't give a real answer back and brushes it off with a "Lol so angry" Also continues to ignore that the cader had no problems.

abuse2.JPG.a65eed1ce297183e4c572a42375ac985.JPG

Unrelated to the current incident, but just a note that Kixem claims mod abuse  happened during an earlier map:

image.png.90cabc424cda54b651818023e7026193.png

In the following map, zs_graveyard, to which McLovin himself had a false zlist report on him:

Value claims Mclovins cade spot which ALSO BLOCKS PLAYERS OFF is legit

image.png.fac6ffab93577bb86424f10b20a9f488.png

even though you could say the same thing about Duckys cade? Why is it not ok when a regular player does it and gets zlisted by a mod, but when a DL does its valid? (for the record I think both incidents should NOT result in zlists, both McLovins and Duckys were valid cades)

McLovins (now deleted) abuse report thread: 

Value harassing Destiny on graveyard:

image.png.f1e1f2d9d8202cd9c6326ba6f71a9416.png

Since this incident, ValueSensei has yet to acknowledge his actions were wrong.
Its saddening to see no sort of accountability towards staff and mods on the server. It would be disappointing if no actions were taken to prevent such incidents from happening.

Witnesses:  

Bmoney, BananaInc, Ducky, Laces115, ItsTommy, Refined, Kixem, SlimeTheSlime, Fuzzy Dice, gokussj god, Pika, WarriorXlight, Paris, BigArnold

https://youtu.be/Tm8zYkgL_6c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFtb38RWgCs&feature=youtu.be

20200411230632_1.jpg

20200411230629_1.jpg

20200411230357_1.jpg

Edited by Bmoney
  • Haha 1

Okay, first off I was joking with Destiny, that is not relevant at all to this. Obviously no one would tp them out of the cade.

Secondly, McLovins cade is fine because it was his cade, and you can boomstick jump right in to it. Even kleiners figured that out.

From my original response 

Anyways, Terrace was cading and Ducky decided to waste props to skycade in his cade. Considering it is usual practice to just unnail that shit I decided since some people were in it I'd put a votezlist. The vote passed, I zlisted him. Then, Laces decides to do a votekick which I stopped, and then a votezlist?, so I kicked him. 

Nothing else to say besides that.

Also, nice try taking my "Would you like a ban laces" out of context. That was directed at him wanting to repeatedly vote abuse, which he has done before and been punished for before. He is generally considered a toxic person with a history of going off if he doesn't get his way. I leave it up to the Division Leaders to decide however I believe I acted justly. Just because you all want to dogpile on me doesn't mean you are right. 

>Okay, first off I was joking with Destiny, that is not relevant at all to this. Obviously no one would tp them out of the cade.

When I talked to Destiny, she certainly didn't take it as a joke, and if someone wants to ask her, they can.  

>Secondly, McLovins cade is fine because it was his cade, and you can boomstick jump right in to it. Even kleiners figured that out

you could argue that the person cading below was the main cader and mclovin is  "wasting props" Which according to your own words:

image.png.8a84dffb8553b906325c97621d58a7e6.png

So wouldn't that mean McLovin's spot is adversely affecting the team? The whole point of that spot on zs_graveyard is to block off the rest of the human team to get t6...
If you wanna argue that you can just "boomstick jump in" you can argue that you can literally just phase jump into Duckys Cade. Kixem managed to do it...

The reason why Laces started a vote was because you were abusing your powers in the first place, which is why I ended my post asking for some accountability towards mods. The video evidence is all here too. 

>Also, nice try taking my "Would you like a ban laces" out of context. That was directed at him wanting to repeatedly vote abuse, which he has done before and been punished for before. He is generally considered a toxic person with a history of going off if he doesn't get his way. I leave it up to the Division Leaders to decide however I believe I acted justly. Just because you all want to dogpile on me doesn't mean you are right. 

Obviously context matters, I added that in to show how threatening and immature your response was towards a player on the server. You can claim "I'm dogpiling this all on you" but these are all screenshots and evidence taken. I didn't make any of this up.

Edited by Bmoney

If you have a problem with a team member you don't make votes, you file a report. Laces knows this from the past, he was kicked for something he has been kicked for before. I will happily wait for the DLs to review the evidence including using their ability to see the entire chatlogs, unfiltered.  McLovin claimed the cade before someone nailed that random box, so it was his cade. His cade is not relevant to this report at all. 

Duckys cade was made AFTER someone claimed the room. That is a big difference. I also used a vote, which was valid, and passed. I wasn't even the one who unnailed his props. Had the vote failed, I would have waited until Terrace was done and asked if he wanted me to admin stick it. 

Once again, context would show I was telling him if he would rather I file a ban request instead of kicking him. That would have been with evidence and pending approval. 

At any rate, I see no reason to continue the discussion, I have made my case. This will be reviewed when the DLs can get on. 

• Like 1

You conveniently ignore my points that ducky nailed props down in the room BEFORE Terrace did, and you're now backtracking ignoring your statement on being a detriment to the team. I agree, there is no reason to continue this discussion as I as well as others have gone nowhere with you in this matter. DLs can judge for themselves.

• Like 3

@Bmoney have provided screenshots and everything. I see that the cader had no issue with the cade other wise there would have made the zlist himself. Also prior to cading ducky had claimed props and bought props from the transponder. The cade itself is basically a skycade. Players always skycade in main cades in order to be the last players alive in order to either get a chance at jug or even an awesome jihad bomb in. Ducky was doing what everyone has done since the beginning which is skycade in the cade. He did troll the cader in any form. This situation can also be said for many other maps such as graveyard cade in the shack, skycading to the room on Prepper town, and many more maps I cannot think of. But what he was doing was perfectly legal. 

• Like 1

• McLovin locked this topic
  • McLovin unlocked and locked this topic