Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban request

Hi, I got permabanned two years ago for saying some really nasty things and sprouting some racial slurs on the zombie survival gamemode on Gmod. I know this isn't the right place to post it, but the original ban thread got locked and I'm unable to appeal. The link is here: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=232289-kyrios-the-spookster

I was an immature, rude, and troublesome young brat back then. Honestly, I really should not have said those things and I'm very sorry if I've offended anyone. I don't even know why I said those things, I guess I just wanted to vent out my frustrations online and it was completely wrong of me to do so. It was my last year of highschool and I was in a very dark spot cause of bullying and final exams. Now I'm in my freshman year of college and I think I've matured a lot since then. I've surrounded myself with better people to be around, got a lovely girlfriend and its made my mental state a lot better than before. I've been a lot friendlier and compassionate towards people lately and I've learned from all my wrongdoings. 

I even have to apologize for trying to lie as a way to get unbanned when it's not right of me to do so. I should have just owned up to my mistakes instead of trying to conjure up a crock and ball story. I made it up because I was scared that this was publicly displayed on the internet; I had no idea that this issue would be taken to the forums.

I wish to be unbanned because I've really enjoyed my time on HellsGamers. I think the community is wonderful and all the other ZS servers I've tried just have had none of that charm I was looking for. In all honesty, I'm not expecting to get my permaban removed that easily regardless. I think what I've said in the past is inexcusable and unacceptable no matter the circumstances. However, I've learned from my mistakes and am merely here to apologize. I've promised myself never to say such things ever again. That being said, while I'd like another chance to prove myself, I understand if you don't want to give me one. 

Even if my ban doesn't get removed, is it still possible for the ban thread to be unlisted? 

Edited by Kyrios_the_spookster