Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Honcho

Before we get into it, I just want to say that I appreciate all of the support & feedback given on my previous suggestion post. I also appreciate the hard work & advice from the members & leads for implementing most of those suggestions into the server. 

Those suggestions were made shortly before we got our CPU server cores upgraded to an overclocked i7-7700K! Now I have no doubt that our talented dev team will be able to unleash more of their creative imaginations for the benefit of the server. Those implementations clearly have helped out our server tremendously from improving the UX all the way to acquiring new subscription based assets.

Some of those ideas were more on the complicated side from a design & programming stand point because of the code in ZS, so thats why Im making this 2020 post as an updated version to my 2019 suggestions. 

I’m just going to be providing new concepts, revamps & also capitalizing on the unreleased favorites while making them more pragmatic to execute in Garry’s Mod, so lets get into it.

Here are a few suggestions that I think will make the game more fun & orderly for both humans & zombies

Name: Glacial
Stock: 10
Cost: 40
Glacial is an ice trap that can be used on multiple types of surfaces & can be found in the “other” tab in the arsenal crate.

Once placed, the trap emits a blue laser to let everyone know that it is active. Once a zombie trips that blue laser the trap will explode & slow all zombies within the blast radius for a brief period. This trap does no damage & it is redeploy-able with a one time use.

Name: Orbit
Stock: 2
Cost: 500 Points from the "utilities" tab from the Supply Crate
Orbit is a stationary medic health rejuvantor that simultaneously heals 4 survivors automatically once placed, as long as they are in range. It heals for 5 HP per second and after the survivor is fully healed it will automatically lock onto the next survivor that needs to be healed if they are in range, it also requires med power to operate (redeployable)

Name: Meteoric Immolator
Primary: Claws
Secondary /Reload: Temper
Unlocked on wave 5
An explosive variant of the Immolator, The Meteoric Immolator explodes on death dealing damage to any humans or barricades within the blast radius. The Meteoric Immolator has an unexploded bomb stuck in its stomach which can be activated by using its Secondary Attack “Temper”, which causes it to throw a temper tantrum which then raises its body temperature so high that it actives the bomb like a self destruct feature. 

Name: Graviton
Stock: 6
Cost: 20
Can be acquired in the “other” tab from the arsenal crate.

The Graviton is a throwable that launches both players & zombies a great distance without inflicting fall damage. Can be acquired in the “other” tab from the arsenal crate.

Name: Slumper
Stock: 5
Cost: 275
Maximum ammunition: 4+40
Fire mode: Automatic
Unlocked on tier 4
Slumper fires an unknown purple liquid substance which creates a bubbly puddle on the floor that both players and zombies can slip on.
Zombies can explode if they come in direct contact with the liquid when the weapon is fired.
If the liquid does not hit a zombie it will simply cause them to slip and fall down, causing no damage.
The Slumper’s shots cause splash damage, which can cause damage to the player and will stun them. However, the actual damage is very low, and will rarely be fatal except to the most heavily damaged of players.

Name: Quasar
Stock: 10
Cost: 20
Quasar is a fire trap that can be used on multiple types of surfaces and can be acquired from the “other” tab in the arsenal crate

Once placed, the trap emits a red laser to let everyone know that it is active. Once a zombie trips that red laser the trap will explode & ignite all nearby zombies within the blast radius & it is redeploy-able with a one time use.

Name: Resuscitator
Stock: 2
Cost: 100 points from the “utilities” tab from the Supply Crate
The Resuscitator is a single use throwable that can be thrown at the body of a dead ally to redeem them back to life. 

Name: Pandemic
Unlocked from the “Special” tab from the blood crate for 600 barricade points
Pandemic allows for the user to infect a survivor with a disease by hitting them. The disease then poisons the victim and any survivors who come into contact with that victim for 5 seconds while inflecting damage of 2 HP per second.

Name: Blizzard
Stock: 5
Cost: 170
Maximum ammunition: 5+50
Fire Mode: semi-automatic
It fires a blizzard of ice that affects Zombies and can be unlocked by tier 3

After a zombie comes into direct contact with the ice after the weapons is fired, they will be instantly slowed down for a brief period. The shot also causes some damage to the zombie.

Name: Carbotanium Barricade kit
Stock: 2
Cost: 500
The Carbotanium Barricade Kit is a stronger variant of the Night Steel Barricade kit and can be bought from the Supply Crates as-well.
It is a combination of beta titanium alloy with advanced carbon composites, having a matched yield strength and moduli of elasticity ratio. This is because carbon fiber has the highest strength to density ratio of any current fiber and titanium has the highest strength to density ratio of any current metal.

Name: Asbestos
Unlocked from the “Defensive” tab from the blood crate for 4000 barricade points Asbestos acts as a flak jacket & grants the user a flame-retardant coating that makes them hard to ignite and gives them added resilience to fire based weaponry.

Name: Winter Wolf
Cost: 30
Acquired from the “traits” tab in the worth menu at the start of the game
When purchased, will allow the player to generate a frost explosion that slows enemies within the proximity of the explosion when damaged by an enemy's melee attack. Short cool down after every use. 

Name: Smoke Grenade
Stock: 6
Cost: 40
Can be acquired from the “other” tab from the arsenal
Smoke Grenade is a technical throwable that can help survivors master the art of retreat and or escape by obscuring and concealing movement. 

Name: Torch
Stock: 4
Cost: 350
Maximum ammunition: 100+400
Fire mode: Automatic (continuous) 300RPM
The Torch is a flamethrower that can be acquired from the arsenal crate at tier 5
It can be used as a useful close-quarter combat weapon. Once hit, enemies will slowly burn and or die, regardless of how many times the Torch hits, though they will go down much faster when its fire stream continuously hits them.
A huge weakness of the Torch is its range. The fire stream can extend several meters, but it takes time to reach full length. Zombies in close proximity can be hit almost immediately, but it may take a second or two to hit enemies further away. If the player can predict where an enemy is approaching, it may be beneficial to start firing early so that the stream is at full length when engaged.

Now I just want to give another applause to our wonderful HG team and our GOLD & VIP supporters because without y’all this wouldn’t have happened, that is all, thank you.

• Like 17