Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse HG Welchome teleporting

Destroy

If you pressed tab, you might also notice that ALL the active staff and mods were humans(excluding silent). A simple "I'm busy" or "I can't" might suffice. If mods and staff might respond to some of the questions that people ask, the person asking might not assume that the admins were overlooking chat. I'm sorry you're offended by this, but only want people's game to be pleasant. Meaning not spending an hour just to find the cade every time they die. Even as mod I always wanted both sides to be happy(but somehow I don't get it I guess).  

As I found, staff weren't adding manual spawns because they didn't know they could. McLovin had to explain it to them. I thought they were either overlooking chat or ignoring me when I acted, so I made a situation that would make them see or respond. I mean no offense or disrespect by this, I just want people to REPLY.

Edited by welchnome
  • Like 2

I was present but also I was trying to manage the event stuff. Pyrrich was there trying to set zspawn but wasnt able to so by teleporting the zombies to the cade that was set was not trolling but was helpful and beneficial for both teams. Since no mods were responding Welch took the action that either a mod or staff would have done within their power. The mass tp wasnt abuse, it was to keep the match flowing the way it should since the zspawn that was set not beneficial to either teams rather it was a "troll spawn". In conclusion, before you submit an abuse report please look at the situation from a perspective of the team and not as an individual. Not abuse.

• Like 2