Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ZS_englandshire WIP

Redwood

I’ve dipped my hand in and out of mapping for the last five years but I never got around to completing anything - Today that changes...

I’ve always wanted to make an English Town centric map complete with pubs, puke inducing takeaways, corner shops and the faithful chippy so here is the beginning of such a map that will be scaled accordingly for ZS.

It might take me another five years to finish it.. but watch this space.

676F17CD-78A3-468E-B199-753EB464C96B.jpeg

• Like 1

@Redwood

Good work, I've always been interested in HL2's architecture and found myself really interested in the UK's various buildings consequently. I wanted to make something like that, more so a coastal town, but it looks like you beat me to it lol. I would take the following film as inspiration for some ideas, titled "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels".

And a really important question, in the screenshot above, what name does that hedge model use and which game is it from??