Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blade Abuse

ezblood

1. Abuser name: Blade

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11910988

3. What server: JailBreak CSS

4. About what time: 2:55 pm

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?yiyilyoh0ym

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

This admin banned me with no warning, and as stated in the motd, ADMINS are NOT above the rules. They must first Warn the offenser before they initiate a ban. I go on vent and talk to the actual admins to see exactly why i got banned in person. I was then told to just wait out the ban. This isn't about the ban or time. Just the way admins abuse their powers and getting away with it.

Edited by Slazenger

Didnt watch demo but you were muted earlier and just being an overall douch

EDIT wtached demo

and you recorded one round and ou never said what you did to get muted and you were being annoyingin earlier rounds

Edited by n1ckkkkk

okay, listen, there is no logic in what you guys are saying. Firstly, I was never warned, only muted. which is a punishment alone. If you actually ban me like you did, you say "ezblood, stop spamming or you will be banned" Which was no the case.

okay, listen, there is no logic in what you guys are saying. Firstly, I was never warned, only muted. which is a punishment alone. If you actually ban me like you did, you say "ezblood, stop spamming or you will be banned" Which was no the case.

Your mute was the warning

what we're saying is your evidence is shit and your a trouble maker. being muted IS a warning. your demo was more self incriminating since it shows people saying mute you after you were spamming. AND YOU'VE BEEN BANNED BEFORE FOR THE SAME REASON.

ezblood, the only reason you were banned was because:

1)Being a douche

2)Not being a very good CT

These were the main reasons he was banned before, and in the past days that he got banned to.

And besides, they arent permanant, only 10min-2hours, just wait them out. If you stop being a douche and give good orders, then this wont happen

looks like the warning may have just been the mute/ 8 other bans!!!

does not make you look good, if you have any further doubt about this just refer here ya douche bag

+1 temp forum ban for rule breaks

Edited by Never trust a hippie