Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (CS:GO) Abuse Report (Burnt)

Aerovale

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Burnt

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

3 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Out of four terrorists that I killed for rebelling, I accidentally shot into stack once and collateral killed a player. All in all, one player was freekilled, two were shot whilst shooting guns, and the other rushed a CT. I have since been permanently CT banned by Burnt for the single freekill. I tried to resolve this in server but he was not interested, despite him clearly having no evidence and being utterly false.

Proof Links?

The burden is on him to prove against me, he claims to have uploaded a video. If all else fails, there should be an un CT ban because there was only 1 freekill that took place. The burden lies on the one who took action, you cannot expect me to record 24/7. If he wants to permanently ban someone for one freekill, he better have some damning evidence.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Silly said:

Do you have any proof of any sort of abuse?

supplied by burnt https://streamable.com/lx601n tell me when u find his evidence for this ban

(for retards, im returning shots at people who are shooting use ur ears while watching.)

first kill, someone was shooting with a usp and the second kill someone was tryna light my ass up so i showed him the function but his homie cock blocked me resulting in the one and only freekill

Edited by Aerovale

First of all you shot the wrong person inside the cage, when that happens you’re supposed to admit you’re wrong and generally people will slay themselves for an accidental free kill. Then you proceeded to freekill two more people inside the big cage, care to explain that?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Silly said:

First of all you shot the wrong person inside the cage, when that happens you’re supposed to admit you’re wrong and generally people will slay themselves for an accidental free kill. Then you proceeded to freekill two more people inside the big cage, care to explain that?

read what the fuck i just said for the explanation dude use ur contextual clues how tf did u get in IA? you can hear shots on the second kill, that justifies that one and the first kill you have no idea what happened bc the gun was silenced, dishonest ass admins idc either way im never coming back good weight gainer though and you got it all in the wrong order too, clearly you didnt do your dues when it comes to watching the video properly and using all the information you could get from it you should try the writing team

• Silly locked this topic