Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (CS:GO) Abuse Report ([HG] Straws [GM])

ricericerice

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Straws [GM]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:18914610

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

About 6:50pm EST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Timed me out for being a freeze nazi when I don't believe that I was being one.

In the original order the Ts were told to freeze once the coin was collected. I killed a T that was running away and not being frozen once the coin was collected (He was also the one that collected the coin).
I don't believe that I should have been timed out and I explained it in the chat to the admin, but all he replied was that I didn't give him ample enough time to react to the order even though the order was stated more than 10 seconds before the coin was collected.

The order to freeze was given way before and I believe that there was a sufficient amount of time for them to be frozen especially since it was given in the original order.

The admin then proceeded to just say that I was a freeze nazi and that it was "just a timeout".

Even if it is "just a timeout" I believe that it was injustice.

Proof Links?

https://imgur.com/a/OuQjRAk
Above clip shows the original order along with a freeze order.

https://streamable.com/fux2v5
Above clip shows the chat with the admin (Straws).
  • Haha 1

This one is on me for not hearing the freeze order, I did time him out instead of slaying as I could not see which direction he was falling and if he had just jumped as the coin was grabbed. My angle did not give me the best vision so I only timed him out for the order. Definitely not a freeze Nazi sorry for timing you out.