Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cannot join Jailbreak

Monster

I reinstalled my game restarted my computer rebooted my router I even flushed my ip and and restarted it with Jericho nothing seems to work if anyone knows about this problem please contact me on TeamSpeak or Discord I'm almost always on.

About the problem: So pretty much I was trying to join the Jailbreak server one day and realized it was not in my favorites and I did not think much about it after the fact when I typed in the IP address still nothing worked I got little concerned and tried to restart my game and router nothing worked I even reinstalled my game and restarted my pc I tried a bunch of ways people think it could fix it but it doesn't if you want to help me get a Dev on to fix this problem please @ them I've had this problem for 3 days. If you don't understand that I basically opened up community browser and looked the jb server and couldn't see it on my community browser so I tried to join through ip and it never worked. I even could join the other hg jb server with the password REDACTED i really do not understand the problem with why I cannot join the main jb server atm please if anyone knows anything or has experienced this please dm me on discord or ts3 my discord is Monster#0260 and my teamspeak im always on the hg ts3 so you will find me there.

JarJarBinks I am truely sorry I did not realize that was a password i shouldnt share my bad dude and JarJar I just need a developer to help me maybe if i find my problem out then i probably can get the rest of the players back on your guy's servers.

2 hours ago, JarJarBinks said:

Btw edited your post since you shouldnt just throw out to everyone what the Debug servers password is, but yeah as I said before I have no idea what is causing the issue to happen to you specifically with the actual JB server