Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Arrow

Arrow

My real name is Arrow. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, moved to Orange County when I was a teenager, and attend San Diego State University where I'm a 2nd-year Business-Finance Student. I've been trading in the stock market since I was ten years old and within the past couple of years have gotten involved in options trading. I'm working at a mortgage company full-time right now as my school is online due to big 'rona. If anyone ever needs financial advice or how to manage wealth I would be happy to help as I would like to get into a portfolio management/wealth management position after graduating college. 

Resized_20200710_193215.jpg?width=400&he

• Like 1

alright everyone spend all of your money on Boeing, then when corona ends claim all of your shares when it skyrockets. Tesla, and amazon are safe investments as well. I also want to go somewhere in the Business/Finance area because pretty much the entirety of my family is doing the same as well lmao. nice car arrow :‎)

cool person points to whoever gets this question;

How many turbos does the Porsche Taycan Turbo S have?

xd