Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

my name is Lark

since everyone else is making introduction posts, ig ill make one;

Hello everyone my name is Lark or Lucas and i like cars. I play cs:go, among us, genshin, and some occasional valorant. I am one of those guys who came back from 2016 like a lot of other people, and happy that jb is back :‎) i also like to work with pictures and make them look cooler n shit

bald people

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SELERY said:

Welcome back bald sir. 

If you're serious about bagels we'll get along great! 

of course i am! I have tried every cream cheese flavor imaginable on a bagel. Smoked salmon, strawberry, brown sugar, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, normal cream cheese, spicy jalapeno, black cherry, chive and onion, and probably more. I also like making breakfast and lunch sandwiches with bagels. I like bagels :‎) also welcome back as well!

1 hour ago, Lark said:

of course i am! I have tried every cream cheese flavor imaginable on a bagel. Smoked salmon, strawberry, brown sugar, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, normal cream cheese, spicy jalapeno, black cherry, chive and onion, and probably more. I also like making breakfast and lunch sandwiches with bagels. I like bagels :‎) also welcome back as well!

Dang, I'm impressed. 

My first ever job was at a coffee and bagel shop, I've tried many bagel and spread combinations. 

You definitely have to try a lox and bagel with the capers cram cheese and tomatoes. I also highly recommend turkey cheddar and tomato melted onto a bagel with your favorite seasoning on top. 

• Thanks 1