Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some crazy ideas

foxfox

Hi everyone, I have been obsessed with VR headsets for the past few months. When I came back to play Zombie Survival recently, I found that the game has made many changes. I really like the idea of weapon upgrades, so why not add more fun things?

• More melee weapon upgrades    Due to the high network latency, I usually choose melee weapons for defense. But now the upgrade of melee weapons is still relatively small. I have some ideas, I don't know if they can be realized. For example, melee weapons can be upgraded to ice weapons (slow down or freeze zombies), fire weapons (ignite the hit zombies, or even ignite other zombies), knockback weapons (to fly zombies), blind weapons (to make The hit zombies go blind), chaotic weapons (make the hit zombies turn the mouse), extend the weapon (increase the weapon attack range)
  • Battery    After the weapon upgrade mechanism is online, the role of the battery becomes less and less obvious. Currently, the battery can only provide the original upgrade. I think the battery can play a bigger role, for example, the battery can provide the third stage upgrade of specific weapons. This weapon will be so powerful that it can even save a failed wave.
  • Zombie weapon    Why can't zombies have weapons? What I mean is a weapon obtained through mutation after a zombie is infected with a virus.The following inspiration comes from another zombie survival game: cs-online (you may have heard of this game, but as far as I know, this game is only operated in South Korea, China and some Southeast Asian countries). Zombie weapons include:                                                                   
  1. Zombie grenade :cause less damage, but can push the human being hit into the original position. The biggest function of zombie grenades is to repel humans from cade to create conditions for attack. Or used to attack humans wandering alone. Sometimes it is also used to attack humans who reach high places such as roofs, telephone poles, street lights by jumping (forcing them to fall to the ground)                                    
  2.  Zombie trap:It looks like a translucent trap with a duration of 2 minutes. When humans step on a zombie trap, they will be unable to move for 6 seconds.                                                                                                           
  3.  Fog Zombie:Release black smoke to block human vision, and reduce the damage of zombies in the smoke.

Problem with zombie weapons is with multiple zombies (and more as they die) it would cause the balance scale to tip too heavily to zombies too fast imo, plus trap/fog are already some-what incorporated via blood arsenal traits.

I think the dev's are working on a big change to melee, many weapons could do with an upgrade (Muffler, Scythe, pipe for shits and giggles). There is a fire weapon that can be crated, though it's not very good and only 1 Ice weapon (unless they make it that you can reforge the axe with 300 funds or something). Melee imo is a tricky one because it's somewhat supposed to be high risk high reward but before it was too OP, now it's horribly trailing (especially if the cader doesn't make a melee friendly cade)