Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected HGZS Discord Ban Appeal

dempsey

I'd like to appeal my HGZS Discord ban. I was banned for sending kkk.mp4 in the #meme-channel wherein a KKK leader spews out derogatory racial anti-Semitic slurs & remarks. Having played HGZS since late 2018, I have no excuse for my behavior since it has been already clear that racism, and anti-Semitism is prohibited in HG. I deeply apologize for what I have done, and I promise I'll improve my behavior, and never send such a video again. My discord tag is dempsey#1764.

Hoping for your consideration.

• 1 month later...
  • Executive Council

Dempsey,

Thank you for submitting your Discord ban appeal. Due to your recent actions (even after being warned by GMOD Division Staff) and behavior since you appealed, your appeal is Denied. Please work on your behavior in our servers and out of them. You may appeal again in 60 days which is March 1st, 2021. Thank you for playing on our servers and we hope you improve your behavior in the coming months.

• Benz locked this topic