Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Eminem Album

Lucas15

Eminem dropped Music to be Murdered By - Side B (Deluxe Edition) tonight and it is nothing but a banger like the original! I am a  hardcore Eminem fan so this might be bias, but give it a listen yourself. 

My personal favorites tracks in no particular order are Alfred's Theme, Book of Rhymes, Gnat, Higher, These Demons, Killer, Zeus, and Discombobulated. I nearly listed the entire track list :p

Gnat came with a music video on release. It was directed by Cole Bennet aka Lyrical Lemonade. Cole directed the Godzilla music video, and a lot of other great ones over the years. Here's that video if you wanna watch it.

Let me know what you think of the album! I'm all for fangirling over anything Eminem :P

Edited by Lucas15
  • Like 1

I don't understand people who don't like Eminem: any person will envy his creativity and motivation. I remember his spectacular appearance at the 2019 Oscar ceremony, that was so great, he sang that very legendary song Lose Yourself. What can I say, man is a legend.

I haven't checked the entire album yet, watched the video, as always, Eminem is on top.

• Like 2